About Routes Americas 2021
Strategically located between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, El Dorado has a robust domestic connection with other regions as the country’s main air terminal, becoming the start of one of the most diverse tourism offers in the region
- Delta NW20 International inventory changes as of 1330GMT 08AUG20
- Avianca NW20 Colombia International inventory adjustment as of 2130GMT 08AUG20
- Iberia NW20 Intercontinental inventory changes as of 0230GMT 08AUG20
- Recovery Tracker: Brussels Airlines, Emirates, easyJet and more
- Malaysia Airlines NW20 International changes as of 07AUG20
The emergence of the COVID-19 outbreak has significantly worsened Seoul-based Asiana’s attractiveness as a business.
Adelaide in Australia and Auckland in New Zealand are returning to Qatar Airways’ network later this month, with flights to two more US gateways resuming in September.
As airlines and airports around the world recover from the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, Routes' latest infographic looks at the current state of the global aviation market.