- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2018 network update
- Five stories you may have missed: Transatlantic investigation, WestJet, Singapore Airlines, JetBlue, Spirit and more
- Route rundown: YHM-PVR, BLR-LHR, YYC-DUB
- World’s longest non-stop flight takes off
- Competition investigation opens into transatlantic route agreement
About Routes Asia 2019
The Routes Asia route development forum has been officially handed over to Cebu, Philippines – the host destination for 2019.
Famed for its white sand beaches and rich cultural heritage, Cebu is the political and economic centre of the Visayas and one of the country’s most prosperous regions.
María Méndez Castro of the double-award winning Canary Islands outlines their approach to securing new air services for the destination.
AirAsia is continuing its rapid expansion in China as it uses its strong brand position to meet the growing demand in the country’s booming international market.
The Airbus A220 is Delta Air Line’s latest investment in a fleet modernisation programme to replace 20 percent of its older, less-efficient aircraft by 2020.