About Routes Asia 2021
The route development forum for Asia
As we now embark on the second half of 2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop on a global basis, government-imposed travel restrictions are still in place in many countries around the world. We must now inform you that following careful consideration, and in close consultation with our hosts, Airports of Thailand, it is with regret that we announce that Routes Asia, scheduled for 8-10 October 2020 in Chiang Mai, will now be postponed until next year.
Routes Asia postponed until 2021
It is with regret that we announce that Routes Asia, scheduled for 8-10 October 2020 in Chiang Mai, Thailand, will now be postponed until next year.
- Delta NW20 International inventory changes as of 1330GMT 08AUG20
- Avianca NW20 Colombia International inventory adjustment as of 2130GMT 08AUG20
- Iberia NW20 Intercontinental inventory changes as of 0230GMT 08AUG20
- Recovery Tracker: Brussels Airlines, Emirates, easyJet and more
- Malaysia Airlines NW20 International changes as of 07AUG20
The emergence of the COVID-19 outbreak has significantly worsened Seoul-based Asiana’s attractiveness as a business.
Adelaide in Australia and Auckland in New Zealand are returning to Qatar Airways’ network later this month, with flights to two more US gateways resuming in September.
As airlines and airports around the world recover from the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, Routes' latest infographic looks at the current state of the global aviation market.