About Routes Reconnected
Bringing together the global route development community to stimulate recovery
Our brand-new, week-long virtual event will provide an efficient platform for the global route development community to meet and rebuild the world’s air services.
Routes Americas will return to the US in 2022, with San Antonio in Texas selected as the host of the 15th annual route development forum following...
Latest Event News
- Viva Aerobus adds more routes from Mexico City
- Routes Reconnected round-up
- Routes Reconnected: 'Perfect' time for new Colombian ULCC
- Routes Reconnected: Airlines with 'dare and imagination' will recover stronger in Asia
- Routes Reconnected: Low-cost demand powers Viva Air Colombia’s capacity return
The Civil Aviation Administration of China has approved two new international passenger routes.
The United Arab Emirates’ newest airline is set to begin flying to Israel.
Passengers from the Cook Islands can resume quarantine-free travel into New Zealand from Jan. 21.