About Route Exchange
The current crisis means that business relationships we’ve forged are more important than ever. With this in mind, we want to make sure we are doing everything we can as a business to help the industry during these uncertain and challenging times.
The Routes App
The Routes App provides the route development community with a private digital platform. It offers a safe space where you can work together and speak openly with the industry.
Access the latest data and insight, including a bespoke ASM route health check and weekly CAPA premium analysis reports, with your free three-month Route Exchange membership.
- Emirates July – October 2020 operations as of 0445GMT 25MAY20
- Delta NS20 Intercontinental operations as of 24MAY20
- British Airways S20 London Heathrow network changes as of 0745GMT 20MAY20
- LATAM Airlines Brasil NS20 Long-Haul operations as of 25MAY20
- Emirates July - October 2020 Kuala Lumpur operations as of 25MAY20
Air Canada and Transat are the two leading airlines operating a wide network of routes between Europe and Canada.
Mandated 14-day quarantines will squelch air travel’s return to normal, airlines warn.
Government aid is tied to Air France cutting short-haul domestic flights.