About Route Exchange
The current crisis means that business relationships we’ve forged are more important than ever. With this in mind, we want to make sure we are doing everything we can as a business to help the industry during these uncertain and challenging times.
Two months remaining on our membership offer
Request your free Route Exchange membership and communicate your organisation's latest updates and recovery strategy with the largest online community of airline network planners.
The Latest News
Find out how the route development community is responding to COVID-19 by reading the latest news from our Route Exchange members.
- Qantas schedules 747 Farewell flights in mid-July 2020; 747 4Q72 operations
- American Airlines drops LAX as international hub
- Lufthansa July – October 2020 Inter-continental operations as of 02JUL20
- Swiss July – October 2020 Inter-continental operations as of 02JUL20
- American Airlines adds Seattle – London service from late-March 2021
As airlines and airports around the world recover from the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, Routes' latest infographic looks at the current state of the global aviation market.
Carrier to be based 100 km south of Seoul at Cheongju International Airport.
A spike in the number of new COVID-19 cases is set to curb flying on one of the world’s busiest routes.