About Route Exchange
The current crisis means that business relationships we’ve forged are more important than ever. With this in mind, we want to make sure we are doing everything we can as a business to help the industry during these uncertain and challenging times.
The Routes App
Now available to download, the Routes App provides the route development community with a private digital platform. It offers a safe space where you can work together and speak openly with your industry partners.
COVID-19: China and beyond
Our upcoming webinar will examine the impact of the COVID-19 crisis from China to Europe. What will the networks of the future look like post coronavirus?
- Emirates NS20 operations as of 0930GMT 27MAR20
- San Francisco consolidates all international flight activity to single concourse
- Virgin Atlantic 29MAR20 – 19APR20 operations as of 1130GMT 30MAR20
- Lufthansa 29MAR20 – 19APR20 Intra-European network as of 29MAR20
- United 29MAR20 – 03MAY20 Long-Haul aircraft changes as of 28MAR20
JAL and ANA will operate just a fraction of their planned flights.
A ban on South Korean low-cost carrier Jin Air offering new routes has been lifted.
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.