- Partnerships key to Air Canada’s recovery
- Recovery Tracker: Cebu Pacific, Austrian Airlines, Air New Zealand and more
- IAG to expand capacity but says recovery will take three years
- Allegiant CEO: COVID-19 is 'the ultimate test' of ULCC's business model
- United ends contract with regional carrier ExpressJet
About Route Exchange
The current situation means that the business relationships we’ve forged are more important than ever. With this in mind, we want to make sure we're doing everything we can as a business to help the industry recover during these challenging times.
Routes Asia and World Routes postponed until 2021
It is with regret that Routes Asia and World Routes will now be postponed until 2021.
Membership offer ends soon
Over 85 organisations have already signed up. With only five weeks remaining, request your free Route Exchange profile today.
- United August - October 2020 Long-Haul operation changes as of 01AUG20
- AirAsia X closes reservations for all flights into 2021 as of 0030GMT 01AUG20
- Alaska Airlines August 2020 Charleston SC routing changes
- Thai Airways International delays scheduled service resumption to Oct 2020
- AerLingus expands A321neo Trans-Atlantic routes in S21
JAL is cutting costs by deferring aircraft deliveries, postponing route launches.
As airlines and airports around the world recover from the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, Routes' latest infographic looks at the current state of the global aviation market.
United Airlines plans to resume service on nearly 30 international routes in September.