- Partnerships key to Air Canada’s recovery
- Recovery Tracker: Cebu Pacific, Austrian Airlines, Air New Zealand and more
- IAG to expand capacity but says recovery will take three years
- Allegiant CEO: COVID-19 is 'the ultimate test' of ULCC's business model
- United ends contract with regional carrier ExpressJet
- United August - October 2020 Long-Haul operation changes as of 01AUG20
- AirAsia X closes reservations for all flights into 2021 as of 0030GMT 01AUG20
- Alaska Airlines August 2020 Charleston SC routing changes
- Thai Airways International delays scheduled service resumption to Oct 2020
- AerLingus expands A321neo Trans-Atlantic routes in S21
JAL is cutting costs by deferring aircraft deliveries, postponing route launches.
As airlines and airports around the world recover from the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, Routes' latest infographic looks at the current state of the global aviation market.
United Airlines plans to resume service on nearly 30 international routes in September.