About World Routes 2020
Message from David Stroud
The Routes and ASM team are aware that in our business activities, airlines, airports and tourism authorities are facing unprecedented operational and demand challenges, and no-one can be certain how long they will impact us or how severe they may be.
Message from Steven Small
What we have learnt throughout these periods of uncertainty, is that our role in the industry must change and adapt. And, when the time is right, in this robust resilient industry of ours that there will be a recovery.
- Emirates NS20 operations as of 0930GMT 27MAR20
- Air Canada May 2020 International operations as of 31MAR20
- Air France April 2020 Long-Haul operations as of 0630GMT 01APR20
- United Airlines week of 05APR20 US Domestic Route by Route Frequency comparison
- Singapore Airlines 01APR20 – 11APR20 operations as of 0100GMT 31MAR20
The flag carrier will still fly domestic routes after the Turkish government banned international flights.
The provision in the CARES Act may have unintended consequences for US airlines receiving government aid.
ULCC will slash ASMs 80% compared to originally published schedule.