About World Routes 2018
Request your priority meetings
Register your place today and submit your priority meetings with the global aviation community. The meeting request system will close on 7 September 2018.
- Malaysia Airlines W18 A380 operation changes as of 17AUG18
- Air Canada rouge revises selected European service in W18
- United W18 Newark – Berlin operation changes as of 18AUG18
- United W18 Washington – Zurich aircraft changes as of 18AUG18
- Qatar Airways accelerates A350 Manchester service to early-Oct 2018
Routes Weekly top five: Fastest-growing airports, Norwegian, WeChat, Malindo, Air France-KLM and more
Our top five stories this week: The fastest-growing major airports in the world so far this year; Norwegian cleared to enter Brazilian market; Airlines using WeChat; Malindo adds new China route;...
Airports in China and India accounted for ten of the top 20 fastest-growing major airports in the world during the first-half of the year, highlighting the growing dominance of the countries as...
This week: Sun Country grows its network from Nashville; IndiGo adds more routes to Doha; and Aeroflot to resume flights to Dublin.