- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2018 network update
- Five stories you may have missed: Transatlantic investigation, WestJet, Singapore Airlines, JetBlue, Spirit and more
- Route rundown: YHM-PVR, BLR-LHR, YYC-DUB
- World’s longest non-stop flight takes off
- Competition investigation opens into transatlantic route agreement
About World Routes 2019
World Routes goes Down Under!
World Routes has been handed over to Adelaide for 2019.
Adelaide is a modern city with an enviable reputation as a great place to visit. The city has never been more accessible, making it a fantastic host location for World Routes 2019.
María Méndez Castro of the double-award winning Canary Islands outlines their approach to securing new air services for the destination.
AirAsia is continuing its rapid expansion in China as it uses its strong brand position to meet the growing demand in the country’s booming international market.
The Airbus A220 is Delta Air Line’s latest investment in a fleet modernisation programme to replace 20 percent of its older, less-efficient aircraft by 2020.