About World Routes 2020
The 26th World Route Development Forum
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop on a global basis, government-imposed travel restrictions are still in place in many countries around the world. It is with regret we inform you that, after careful consideration and consultation with our hosts, SEA Milan Airports, we announce that World Routes 2020 in Milan, Italy, will now be postponed. The event, scheduled for 5-8 September 2020 in Milan, Italy, will now take place on 14-16 November 2020.
Message from David Stroud
The Routes and ASM team are aware that in our business activities, airlines, airports and tourism authorities are facing unprecedented operational and demand challenges, and no-one can be certain how long they will impact us or how severe they may be.
Message from Steven Small
What we have learnt throughout these periods of uncertainty, is that our role in the industry must change and adapt. And, when the time is right, in this robust resilient industry of ours that there will be a recovery.
- Eastern Europe: the land of promise
- Turkish Airlines July 2020 Inter-continental operations as of 1000GMT 30JUN20
- British Airways July/August 2020 London Gatwick operations as of 30JUN20
- Turkish Airlines July 2020 Istanbul – Europe operations as of 1000GMT 30JUN20
- Korean Air July 2020 International operations as of 30JUN20
The airline sees demand coming back despite COVID-19 pandemic in US.
Los Angeles passengers will no longer have nonstop American service to five key gateways.
Budapest and Bucharest flights launch this month with more new routes from AUH to follow in September.