About World Routes 2020
World Routes 2020 News
This week: Emirates firms Dreamliner and A350 orders; Gulf Air and SpiceJet sign cooperation agreement; Norwegian hires a new CEO; Air Astana puts...
With 345 global destinations served directly from its three airports - Malpensa, Linate and Bergamo - the city is one of the most well-connected and easily accessible in the world.
- Air India Washington aircraft changes from Jan 2020
- China Airlines W19 operation changes as of 18JUN19
- Air China S20 747-8I International service changes as of 05DEC19
- Pakistan International adds one-way Islamabad – Oslo flight from Dec 2019
- Garuda Indonesia Dec 2019 / Jan 2020 London aircraft changes
The Single African Air Transport Market (SAATM) needs to act as a wake-up call for countries across the continent to “get serious and get going”, delegates at Routes Africa 2019 have heard.
Countries in Africa are becoming more open to each other, but progress is needed to realise free movement of people continent-wide.
Routes Africa, the continent’s longest standing and most established aviation forum, has today got underway in Mombasa, Kenya.