For further press information please contact:
Save the Date: the countdown begins for Routes Asia and Europe
Posted 19/01/2010 - Viewed 5095 time(s)
SAVE THE DATE: THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS FOR ROUTES ASIA AND EUROPE
Manchester, January 2010
Asia's aviation industry is gearing up for the 8th annual Routes Asia, being held in Adelaide between 18 - 20 April 2010. This strategically important event has, in recent years, attracted a huge number of the region's air service development professionals and will be hosted this year by Adelaide Airport Ltd (AAL).
Based on the success of the 7th Routes Asia held in Hyderabad, India, this year's forum, with almost 70 airlines already confirmed, including Qantas, Emirates, AirAsia X, China Southern Airlines, Tiger Airways and Etihad, is expected to attract around 400 delegates, including approximately 120 airline delegates from around the region.
Closely following the Asia event between 9 - 11 May, Routes Europe, now in its fifth year, will be hosted in Toulouse by Toulouse-Blagnac Airport. With a record number of delegates attending last year's event, Routes Europe offers an unrivalled platform for airlines and airports to do business face-to-face with the people in the industry who really matter.
As part of the Routes Europe event, a VIP Airbus and ATR tour has been arranged to allow delegates the opportunity to visit Europe's largest building to see where the Airbus A380 and ATR take shape and are prepared for flight - a once in a lifetime opportunity and not to be missed.
To find out more or to secure your place, visit www.routesonline.com.
- Ends -
Notes to Editors
- § Routes - The World Route Development Forum - is the world renowned annual airline and airport networking event. Routes facilitates and encourages the role of airports in the development of air services through organising global and region specific airline/airport networking forums.
- § This year's World Route Development Forum will take place in Beijing, China, 13th-15th September.
- § Routes Regional events include Routes Americas, Routes Asia, Routes Europe and Routes Africa.
- § Routes was founded in 1995 by Chairman Mike Howarth as part of the Manchester UK-based ASM Ltd., a consultancy specialising in the field of route development for airports. www.asm-global.com.
- § Both companies are now subsidiaries of RDG -The Route Development Group - which is the leading global solutions provider in the strategically important 'route development' sector of air transport. www.routedevgroup.com
- § In April 2007, Routes also won the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2007. The award, for outstanding business performance and commercial success, recognised Routes' sustained contribution to aviation route development through its innovative Regional and World Route Development Forums.
For further press information please contact Nadine Wenn at:
The Route Development Group (RDG)
T: +44 (0)161 234 2711
113-115 Portland Street
Manchester M1 6DW