Aaron Heslehurst who will be lead moderater and chairman of this years World Routes Strategy Summit, 6 - 8 October speaks to Routesonline about the hot topics we'll be tackling in one day one's first sessions - The State of the Industry - Where are we now?
Key Issues & Discussions
- The outcomes from the ICAO Air Transport Conference.
- How does the aviation industry encourage faster liberalisation?
- How do we level the playing field?
- What are the implications for liberalisation and how do we prepare our airlines?
- How do we identify and regulate unfair state subsidy?
- What would a normal economy mean for Aviation?
The World Routes Strategy Summit held in partnership with ICAO and the World Bank and sponsored by Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC), will take place on 6th & 7th October and will provide a unique snapshot into route development as leaders from across the industry including airlines, airports, governments, network planning, travel and tourism, air cargo and economic development agencies meet to participate in discussions that will set the commercial and political agenda for the industry.