Make sure you’re fully prepared for this year’s event by downloading the World Routes Smartphone App, for all the event essentials right at your fingertips. Available to download on Android and iOS, this year’s app comes with a variety of improved and added features and the enhanced functionality provides delegates with access to:
- Final diary information for meeting delegates - available on the 20th of September, delegates are able to access their final meeting diary directly through the app.
- Full delegate listings - message anyone who is attending World Routes with the profile and message functionality, offering an opportunity to network through the app;
- Personal profile - promote your company and yourself by creating and editing your personal profile;
- Personalised Agenda - This year's app gives you the opportunity select any session from the full event programme and build your own schedule, manage your time effectively and ensure you don't miss a thing;
- Strategy Summit Speaker profiles - see who is speaking and when, together with their personal profiles;
- Airline Table listings - find out where the airlines are and who is representing them;
- Event Programme - from Face-to-Face meeting times to individual Summit sessions, this easy to use guide will ensure you know what is taking place across the event;
- ‘Visit Me’ information - discover what stand activities are taking place and where they are located, from traditional food and drink to entertainment and prize draws;
- Leader board – top app users and those who are most social within the app are rewarded with badges and points. The more you engage the more points you earn raising the profile of your organisation;
- Activity feed - View what's trending around World Routes, connect with fellow delegates, share your thoughts and pictures from around the event and promote your organisation;
- Rate and review - rate individual sessions or speakers, recommending them for future events or sessions.
The free event Wi-Fi, sponsored by Venice Airport, will enable attending delegates to easily download and login to the app, which will be regularly updated, ensuring the latest information will always be readily available and you remain connected throughout the event.
For more information about the Routes app visit our website.