Sir Tim Clark, president, Emirates Airline suggests the European manufacturer could be in a position to make a final decision over the A380neo within a six month timeframe whilst discussing other matters.
- The story behind Emirates, founding and success.
- Should the United States fear Emirates Airline?
- Strategy, growth and targets;
- Clearing up the rumours - subsidies, interest free loans and government support;
- Love affair with the Airbus A380 - how many are Emirates taking on?
- Competition - Qatar & Etihad;
- Tim's recent comments regarding the MH17 disaster;
- Succession planning
Emirates in the market for 70 airbus A380neos Read Article