The inaugural China–Europe Air Transport Symposium will help you to prepare for your meetings ahead of World Routes, by offering insight into best practices for doing business with Chinese carriers.
Key speakers in the conference include Jianfeng Sun, President, Hainan Airlines and Guoxiang Wu, SVP, China Southern. Hear from a number of industry leaders and learn more about what it takes to ensure the success of China-Europe air service development, in support of your commercial objectives.
Other confirmed speakers and panellists include, Rhys Whalley, Executive Director, Manchester-China Forum, Mikko Turtiainen, VP Global Sales, Finnair and Jasper Spruit, VP Traffic Development, Avinor.
Drawing on the experience of these industry professionals, the summit will discuss topics such as:
- How and why doing business with China is different, including the role of partnerships
- The ‘must know’ behaviours which are key to success and allow for effective relationship building
- How Chinese airlines plan new air services to Europe
- The main factors influencing the purchase decisions of Chinese consumers
- How best to support carriers once they’ve launched services
- How to increase your appeal to the Chinese outbound market
Taking place on Tuesday 6 September 2016, the conference is an inaugural event from MIDAS Aviation run in partnership with the University of Surrey and sponsored by OAG.
For more information or to book your place, please visit the MIDAS Aviation website.