With World Routes taking place in Chengdu, China, it was only natural that the panel of consultants would take a look at this ever-growing market and the opportunities it holds. The discussion also looked at the need to update bilateral agreements with China, aircraft orders for that region, and the hotly-debated ‘Brexit’ referendum vote from June.
- Moderator: Jeremy Robinson, partner, Watson Farley & Williams LLP
- Robert Hill, vice president, Seabury
- John Grant, director, JG Aviation Consultant
- Edmond Rose, vice president, ICF International
- Howard Mann, vice president, Campbell Hill Aviation Group
- Yolanta Strikitsa, director, Strikitsa Consulting
For more videos from World Routes, check out our playlist.