Good (and affordable) transportation is essential in tourism. Increasingly airlines, airports and tourism organisations are working in partnership. Low-cost carriers are also playing a central role in the successful development of secondary city destinations and tourism regions. What makes a good partnership work?
- Moderator: Alfredo Gonzalez, vice president of sales and global development, Visit Florida
- Trevor Sadler, chief executive officer, InterCaribbean Airways
- Arik De, head of commercial, AirAsia X Berhad
- Khalil Lamrabet , director - aviation business development, Dubai Airports
- Lennart Johansson, director leisure tourism & airport and airlines collaboration, Gothenburg & CO
- Andrew Cowen, chief executive officer, HK Express
Watch the panel session
For more videos from World Routes 2016, check out our playlist.