Posted | Comment
The Routes Marketing Awards are regarded as some of the most prestigious accolades within the route development community. Voted for and judged by the airline network planning community, the awards were created to recognise excellence in airport and destination marketing.
Routes are delighted to announce that the following airports and tourism authorities have been shortlisted for the Routes Americas 2017 Marketing Awards.
Over 20 Million Passengers
- Denver International Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- San Diego International Airport
- Vancouver International Airport
4 to 20 Million Passengers
- Austin–Bergstrom International Airport
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Portland International Airport
- San José Mineta International Airport
- San Juan Luis Munoz Marin International Airport
Under 4 Million Passengers
- Aruba Airport Authority N.V.
- Bonaire International Airport
- Curaçao International Airport
- Regina International Airport
- Skyxe – Saskatoon Airport
- Antigua and Barbuda Tourism Authority
- Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc.
- Cartagena Tourist Board
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Yucatan Tourism Board
The shortlisted airports and tourism authorities have now been contacted and asked for a submission to support their nomination, as to why they think they should win the award, providing evidence to support their case.
The winners will be announced during a ceremony, which will take place at the Routes Americas Networking Evening on Wednesday, 15 February at Drai’s at The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.