The Routes Marketing Awards are highly esteemed in the aviation industry because they are voted for and judged by airline network planners. Airports and tourism authorities compete to be recognised for the outstanding marketing services that have launched new routes or developed existing services.
The following airports and tourism authorities have been shortlisted for the Routes Asia 2017 Marketing Awards:
Over 20 million passengers
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Mumbai International Airport Pvt Ltd
- Narita International Airport Corporation
- Incheon International Airport
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport
4 to 20 million passengers
- Mactan Cebu International Airport
- Auckland Airport
- Adelaide Airport Limited
- Christchurch Airport
- Nagoya Chubu Centrair International Airport
Under 4 million passengers
- Sunshine Coast Airport
- Bhubaneswar Airport
- Boracay International Airport
- Guam International Airport
- Queenstown Airport Limited
- Auckland Tourism
- Taiwan Tourism Bureau
- Philippine Department of Tourism
- Tourism Malaysia
- Maldives Tourism Promotion Board
The shortlisted airports and tourism authorities have been contacted and asked for a submission to support their nomination.
The winners will be announced at the Routes Asia Networking Evening on 20 March in Okinawa. The event will be hosted by Okinawa Prefecture with support from Okinawa Convention and Visitors Bureau.
For more information about the awards please contact Catherine Makrandreou: Catherine.Makrandreou@ubm.com.