Senior delegates from the world’s leading airports, airlines and tourism boards have confirmed their attendance at World Routes 2018 in Guangzhou, China.
With less than two weeks to go until registration opens for the world's only global route development forum, representatives from more than 100 carriers have already registered to attend and will be accepting meetings when scheduling opens on Monday 9 July 2018.
Attending airline decision makers include:
- Divisional Senior Vice President Planning & Research - Emirates
- Divisional Vice President Route Planning & Economics - Emirates
- Vice President, Network & Fleet Management - Bangkok Airways
- Head of Network Management - Austrian Airlines AG
- Director Network Planning LH Group Africa & Middle East - Austrian Airlines AG
- Vice President, Network Planning - JetBlue Airways
- Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer - Hahn Air Lines GmbH
Additional airlines that already registered their place include Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, British Airways, Qatar Airways and AirAsia.
Airport delegates who have confirmed their attendance include:
- Director Route Development Asia, Middle East, Africa - Vienna Airport
- Director of Air Service Development - Vancouver International Airport
- Director, Route Development - Edmonton International Airport
- Senior Vice President Aviation - Munich Airport
- Vice President Traffic Development – Avinor Airport
- Senior Vice President - Changi Airport Group
- Executive Vice President Global Strategy & Development - Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- Vice President, Air Service Development & Aviation Research - Denver International Airport
Tourism authorities will also be in attendance at World Routes 2018, including:
- Head of Tourism - Destination Bristol
- Head of Partnerships - VisitBritain
- Director of Tourism - Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- Director - CzechTourism
- Minister of Tourism - Jamaica Tourist Board
- Deputy CEO and Chief Officer Strategic Development - Malta Tourism Authority
- Head of Distribution & Airlines Partnerships Department - Moroccan National Tourist Office (MNTO)
- Executive Director - Puerto Rico Tourism Company
To request meetings with key decision makers at World Routes 2018, register your place now.