1. Analysis: World Routes host Guangzhou in focus
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport has experienced strong domestic and international growth over the past decade - and it is hoped that World Routes 2018 will help to fuel even stronger expansion. Read more.
2. Interview: Athens’ winning formula
With strong passenger growth and new routes to the likes of Chicago and Casablanca, Athens International's Ioanna Papadopoulou explains the airport's core strengths. Read more.
3. Why the Delta and WestJet JV could change the face of North American aviation
A game-changing deal between the two airlines may yet prompt Air Canada and United Airlines to form their own joint venture. Read more.
4. India vows to spend $60bn on airport infrastructure and help airlines
India plans to spend $60bn over the next 15 years to expand its airport infrastructure as growth forecasts indicate a trebling of passenger demand by 2037. The country’s government is also working on a relief package for struggling carriers. Read more.
5. Norwegian sets date for first domestic services in Argentina
Scandinavian low-cost carrier Norwegian has opened reservations for its first domestic flights in Argentina, with services set to launch in mid-October. Read more.
Route rundown: MAD-IGR, KEF-MCO, FRA-PNQ
Airline in focus: Qantas
Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
How to prepare for World Routes meetings
Belgian carrier VLM Airlines ceases operations