Hannover Airport, host of Routes Europe 2019, explains what delegates can expect next April.
What have been your most notable route successes?
- Acquisition of double daily LOT service to Warsaw
- Acquisition of daily Finnair service to Helsinki
- Above market growth (Jan.-August 2018: +8.2 percent compared to 2017)
What are you next targets for route development?
- Daily service to the U.S. and/or Canada
- Operation into China
- Expansion of services to Russia
What is your main message at World Routes?
Due to its 24/7 operation Hannover Airport offers full flexibility for route development. Hannover is a place many multinational companies are based in, like Volkswagen, Continental and TUI. No wonder the ticket price between Hannover and long-haul destinations is the highest all over Germany.
What can delegates expect when they visit Hannover at Routes Europe in 2019?
Together with the Routes team we are working on making the visitors’ stay in Hannover outstanding.
- An urban located venue with short distances and best connected to the vital city center of Hannover.
- All Routes participant can take part for free at the Hannover Marathon one day before Routes Europe with 25,000 international participants, various disciplines (e.g. 10km, half marathon, marathon, marathon relay), colorful supporting program
- Welcome reception in Hannover’s impressing town hall.
- The Gala and Networking Event in the famous Herrenhausen baroque gardens.
- A colourful framework program in one of the most powerful catchment areas in Germany.
The 14th Routes Europe will be hosted by Hannover, Metropolregion and Hannover Airport. It will take place from 8-10 April 2019.