The annual Routes Marketing Awards recognise the outstanding marketing support that airports and destinations provide to their airline partners. Airlines are asked to nominate organisations based on the marketing services that have supported the successful launch of new routes or the development of existing ones over the past 12 months.
Following a competitive voting process, the following organisations have been shortlisted for the Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards:
Under 4 Million Passengers Award
- Aruba International Airport - Queen Beatrix
- Curacao-Hato International Airport
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- Foz do Iguacu Airport
- Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport
4-20 Million Passengers Award
- Buenos Aires Ezeiza International Airport
- Brasilia International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- Cartagena Airport
- Guadalajara International Airport
Over 20 Million Passengers Award
- Sao Paulo - Guarulhos International Airport
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
- Orlando International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority
- Cancun Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board
- Visit Orlando
- Saint Martin Tourist Office
The awards ceremony will take place during the Networking Evening on Wednesday 13 February. The overall winner will be automatically shortlisted for the World Routes 2019 Marketing Awards in Adelaide, South Australia.
Congratulations to all of our shortlisted organisations and we look forward to seeing you at Routes Americas 2019!
Myrtle Beach outlines award-winning strategy to engage airlines
Myrtle Beach International Airport was named the overall winner at the Routes Americas Marketing Awards 2018. Kirk Lovell, director of air service and business development at the airport, explains how factors such as knowing how many golf rounds are played and canvassing local hotels are key to its success.