Taking place in Hannover, Germany from 8-10 April this year, the event will bring together the region’s leading airlines, airports, destinations and other aviation stakeholders to network with industry peers, develop existing relationships and explore new market opportunities.
Lufthansa, British Airways, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Air France will be joined by more of the region’s leading flag, regional, low-cost and ultra-low-cost carriers at Routes Europe, and will take part in over 4,500 face-to-face meetings to discuss new and existing air services.
Senior decision makers already registered for the event include:
- Network Planning Business Developer - Medium Haul, Air France
- Head of Planning, Jet2.com
- Director Network Strategy & Planning, Vueling
- Director Flight Planning, Germania
- Vice President Traffic Planning, Finnair
Airports and tourism authorities will be able to submit their priority meeting requests from 18 February 2019. Book your place today to maximise the chances of meeting with your key targets at Europe’s largest route development forum.