The Routes Silk Road 2019 Marketing Awards recognise the impressive marketing support airports and tourism authorities provide to their airline partners. The following organisations have been recognised for their outstanding achievements in route development marketing.
- Kutaisi International Airport
- Kyiv International Airport
- Bryansk International Airport
- Perm Airport
- Astrakhan International Airport
- Novosibirsk International Airport
- Zvartnots International Airport
- Turkmenabat Airport
- Omsk Airport
- Airport Khrabrovo
- Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Armenia
- Azerbaijan Tourism Board
- Georgian National Tourism Administration
The shortlisted airports and tourism organisations have been contacted and asked for submissions to support their nomination. The submissions will then be reviewed by a panel of judges, who will select the category winners and the overall winner. The award ceremony will take place during the Routes Silk Road 2019 Networking Evening in Nur-Sultan on Tuesday 16 July.