Routes Europe 2021 News
Europe's leading route development forum, originally planned to take place in April in Bergen, Norway, will now be postponed to 10 - 12 May 2021.
- airBaltic CEO: A220 order could spur Scandinavia growth
- Leading Airline CEOs Tackle the Question of Sustainability at Routes Europe 2020
- Shortlists announced for the Routes Europe 2020 Awards
- Norwegian adds 16 Scandinavian routes and makes further transatlantic changes
- Video: Key quotes from Routes Europe 2019
The data is all supplied by OAG Aviation using its OAG Schedules Analyser tool.