Senior representatives from more than 90 of the world’s leading carriers will reunite with their industry partners at Routes Reconnected next month. Low-cost, full service and flag carriers from across the globe, including Alitalia, American Airlines, British Airways, China Southern Airlines, Pegasus Airlines and Hainan Airlines, have now confirmed their place.
Network planners and airline decision makers that will be available to discuss new market opportunities and are now accepting meetings include:
- Network Planning Director – Aeromar
- Head of Network Planning – Air Serbia
- Head of Network and Business Development – Condor Airlines
- Senior Director Planning and Alliances - Copa Airlines
- Head of Network Management – flyBAIR
- Director Network Planning and Scheduling – Flynas
- Vice President Network Planning – IndiGo
- Head of Commercial, International Airports – Jetstar Group
- Director of Airport Affairs – KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Vice President, Planning and Business Development - Philippine Airlines
- Commercial Director - Plus Ultra Líneas Aéreas
- Vice President Fleet Planning and Strategy – Qatar Airways
- Senior Director Network, Schedules, and Alliances – TAP Portugal
- Network Planning and Strategy Director – Volaris
- Senior Director Strategy – Volotea
With more than 2,000 one-to-one and multi-user meetings expected to take place, Routes Reconnected will provide the community with an unrivalled business-focused environment to collaborate and discuss future network opportunities, helping to rebuild the world’s air services ahead of the industry’s most crucial season.
Delegates are encouraged to secure their place at Routes Reconnected at the earliest available opportunity to start requesting meetings with their key airline targets.