IAG chief executive Willie Walsh, interviewed by John Strickland, talks openly about the launch of LEVEL this year new low cost-long haul airline.
- He discussed how LEVEL managed with a light management structure, leveraging the Aer Lingus existing short haul network as a feeder
- What it really takes to be a low-cost line, managing costs across every part of the business
- How he wants to win against Gulf carriers through competition rather than through government regulation, which he says will only keep costs artificially high for passengers
The podcast is sponsored by OAG.
Read more from Willie Walsh at World Routes 2017:
- Walsh backs Ryanair to bounce back from flight cancellations
- LEVEL to have 30 aircraft in five years
- Walsh confirms Air Berlin bid