AFRAA has the following stated as objectives: To facilitate the establishment of industry best practices in safety and security To be the repository of data and its analysis focusing on key issues in the aviation sector. To provide a platform for consensus building among member carriers. To facilitate joint projects between member airlines aimed at reducing their costs and increasing their revenues. To actively contribute in human capital development. To interact with...
Despite a long wait and numerous promises, Dr Elijah Chingosho, secretary general of African airline group, the African Airlines Association...
- Inside the Strategy Summit - Key Quotes
- African Governments urged to stop using airlines as personal play things
- Small is not beautiful for Africa's airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines Boss Demands More Action on Open Skies
- INSIDE THE STRATEGY SUMMIT - Arab Liberalisation – Are the Skies Really Opening Up?