The airline, a subsidiary of Japan Airlines, is currently undertaking an important fleet modernisation process which will see it receive a total of...
- Iran continues to rise as a destination as air connectivity grows
- China to continue to top future air traffic growth
- Sunrise brings new light to western Caribbean connectivity
- Air NZ ATR 72-600 order brings scope for regional network growth
- Cebu Pacific ATR Order Meets Growing Demand for Philippines Inter-Island Services
- ROUTES ASIA STRATEGY SUMMIT: Turboprop Sales Success Down to Basic Physics