XENIA CREW ACCOMMODATION
Ideas, tools and solutions for crew management.
Xenia S.p.A. was founded in 1992 and always operated in the business travel market. In 2021 it transitioned into a Benefit Corporation. Xenia is a global provider specialised in managing the entire crew accommodation process and the layover and AOG services as a support to the airlines, railways, shipping lines and cargo company.
The key points of the services are:
- 24/7/365 Customer Service Center
- worldwide accommodation selection and inspections
- bespoke directories, with hotel chains and individual properties
- personalized rates and pricing models
- benchmark data and expence management dashboard and solutions
- innovative reporting tools
- technology system which can interface any third-party platform
- prompt and effective responses to any request – from urgent enquires to long terms contracts – worldwide
- a great capacity to block large banks of rooms for scheduled crews and individual bookings for crew members, business travel, distressed crews and delayed passengers handling.