The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 265 airlines or 83% of total air traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac, Director General & CEO since September 2016.
Simplify air travel & shipping, Intermediary between airlines and passenger & cargo agents, Allow airlines to operate safely, securely...
What does the future hold for hub development and self-connect in Asia? Our expert panel features leaders from IATA, Cebgo and VINCI Airports to...
- CEO-packed conference line-up at Routes Silk Road
- Limited exhibition opportunities remaining for World Routes 2019
- March air passenger demand growth slows - IATA
- A global approach to local airport capacity management
- Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific leaders to speak at Routes Asia 2019
- Routes Asia 2019 conference programme announced