One of the sessions at the World Routes Strategy Summit looked at the importance of partnerships in aviation as a means to expand network reach.
The panel, which saw a host of global airlines represented, discussed the importance of having partnership models, and which work best for business. Are alliances still a viable option in this industry?
- Moderator: Nigel Mayes, senior vice president - consulting and product development, ASM
- Evert Meyer, head of international network and strategy, Qantas
- Benyamin Ismail, chief executive officer, AirAsia X Berhad
- Marco van Vliet, head of network & alliances, Kenya Airways
- Phillip Lewin, head of alliances & partnerships, Finnair
- Aboudy Nasser, senior vice president network and revenue management, Oman Air
- Hope Antzoulatos, general manager network management, Virgin Australia
Watch the finding the perfect partner session
For more videos from World Routes 2016, check out our playlist here.