- ROUTES ASIA: Auckland and Mumbai Sign Airport Deal
- ROUTES ASIA: Jetstar Airways Adds New Osaka Link from Melbourne
- ROUTES ASIA: Shenzhen Targets International Markets as its Capacity Grows
- China Eastern Adds Second Daily Yantai – Seoul Incheon Service from late-March 2014
- Air Madagascar Temporary Cancels Bangkok / Guangzhou Service May / June 2014
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Keep up to date on all of the news from Routes Asia with our Live Blog.
Routes Asia is hosted by State Government of Sarawak and co-hosted by Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad - are you following the event online?
Kuala Lumpur-based AirAsia X has been one of the pioneers of the low-cost, long-haul airline model but its chief executive officer, Azran...
Kuala Lumpur-based AirAsia X has been one of the pioneers of the low-cost, long-haul airline model but its chief executive officer, Azran Osman-Rani highlighted during his keynote address at this...
Etihad Cargo, part of United Arab Emirates (UAE) national airline Etihad Airways, will enhance its Chinese cargo services later this month when it increases bellyhold cargo capacity between Abu...
China Eastern Airlines is planning to launch flights between Shanghai Pu Dong and Toronto’s Lester B Pearson International Airport, its second destination in Canada. Although the airline...