- Royal Jordanian August 2014 Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur Operational Aircraft Changes
- airberlin Adds Dusseldorf – Marrakech Service from Nov 2014
- TransAsia Airways Closes Reservation for 2nd Daily Osaka Service from Sep 2014
- Air Corsica Cancels Marseille – Milan Service from June 2014
- Ethiopian Airlines CEO to open Routes Africa Strategy Summit.
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Chengdu wins highly competitive bid to secure prestigious aviation event in 2016 13 th April 2014, Chengdu, China Representatives of...
Brazilian low-cost carrier Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras has confirmed plans to acquire its first widebodied aircraft as it makes its anticipated growth into long-haul international...
UK low-fare carrier Flybe has announced it will launch a mix of domestic and international routes from London City Airport in winter 2014/2015 as first revealed by The HUB last month and brought...
Chengdu wins highly competitive bid to secure prestigious aviation event in 2016 13 th April 2014, Chengdu, China Representatives of UBM Live announced today- during a press...