- SA Airlink Moves Manzini Operations from late-Sep 2014
- China Eastern Adds Shanghai Hongqiao – Macau Service from late-Sep 2014
- Conviasa Leases AirAsia X A340 for Buenos Aires / Madrid Service from Aug 2014
- Amaszonas Adds Santa Cruz Viru Viru – Yacuiba Service from late-Oct 2014
- Condor Adds Munich – Larnaca Scheduled Service Sep – Nov 2014
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Route Exchange Airline Profiles allow you to campaign and brief attending airports on exactly what you want to see during your meetings! ...
World Routes 2014 is the essential global gathering for aviation organisations from across all continents. Now only 5 weeks until the event opens in Chicago, we count down on some of the most...
Commercial aviation began 100 years ago with a single aircraft, a single passenger and a single route. Last year more than three billion passengers and nearly 48 million tonnes of cargo were...
Ethiopian Airlines from 07SEP14 is adjusting operations for Addis Ababa – Frankfurt route, as Addis Ababa departure shifts from daytime to night-time. Departure time from Frankfurt...