- ICAO is working with Chad to Improve its Air Transport
- QATAR Airways Expands Dubai Flights from mid-July 2015
- QATAR Airways Boosts Peshawar Frequencies from Sep 2015
- SriLankan Airlines / airberlin Group to Start Codeshare Partnership from July 2015
- China Airlines Adds Taipei – Fairbanks Charter in Dec 2015
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Regional Industry Outlook
Both Boeing and Airbus have released their long term forecasts of passenger and cargo traffic, as well as regional-jet manufacturers, Bombardier...
Silk Road Strategy Summit
The Routes Silk Road Strategy Summit takes place on Sunday 5th and Monday 6th July. The Summit brings together leading industry experts to debate air service and route development issues affecting commercial aviation across Silk Road
Japanese carrier All Nippon Airways (ANA) has formally confirmed it will introduce a sixth route to Europe this winter with the launch of a new service between Tokyo Narita and Brussels, the...
Irish budget carrier Ryanair has acquired a single Boeing 737-700 and although this will be used mainly for crew training purposes, it will also be flown on scheduled services and act as a standby...
A new UK long-haul carrier plans to launch operations late next year and bring a welcome upgrade for Economy passengers with a new business concept. The carrier, Firnas Airways, intends to...