Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Award Voting Now Open
The World Routes Awards will take place at the World Routes Networking Evening at the spectacular Field Museum in Chicago on 22nd September. The overall winner of each Regional Awards are automatically short-listed for the World Routes Awards.
- INTERNATIONAL SKIES: Air Capacity From South Africa
- Etihad Airways Confirms Initial A380 and 787 Routes
- DOMESTIC SKIES: Air Capacity in Kenya
- Air New Zealand to Introduce Refurbished 777-200ER Service from late-August 2014
- Garuda Indonesia Tentatively Plans Last Boeing 747-400 Scheduled Service in Nov 2014
World Routes 2014 is the essential global gathering for aviation organisations from across all continents. Now only 5 weeks until the event opens in Chicago, we count down on some of the most...
Commercial aviation began 100 years ago with a single aircraft, a single passenger and a single route. Last year more than three billion passengers and nearly 48 million tonnes of cargo were...
Philippine Airlines in Winter 2014/15 season is to resume Cebu – Osaka Kansai service, after 5 years of cancellations. This route is scheduled to be operated by Airbus A321 aircraft 4...