- DELTA Ends Atlanta – Dallas Love Field Service from mid-Oct 2014
- Spirit Airlines Adds New Chicago O’Hare Routes from April 2015
- AirOne Ends Operation; Network Integration with Alitalia from 01OCT14
- Pegasus Airlines Expands Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Service in S15
- THAI Nov 2014 Tokyo Haneda Aircraft Changes
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2015
Brussels Airport were announced as the overall winner of the World Routes Awards 2014 which were formally announced this evening during the...
Following the report on the social media campaigns of the top ten airlines (by frequency), Routesonline delved into the social media activity of the top ten airports. The first thing...
United Arab Emirates (UAE) low-cost carrier flydubai revealed further plans during World Routes to expand its route network across Africa. Following its announcement in late August that it would...
Sir Tim Clark, president, Emirates Airline suggests the European manufacturer could be in a position to make a final decision over the A380neo within a six month timeframe whilst...