- AIRFRANCE Delays Jakarta Service Resumption to July 2014
- Lufthansa S14 South East Asia Operation Changes as of 09MAR14
- Asia Atlantic Airlines Resumes Bangkok – Tokyo Service from March 2014
- Turkish Airlines S14 Asia Operation Changes as of 09MAR14
- Asian Air to Start Bangkok – Tokyo Service from mid-March 2014
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Keep up to date on all of the news from Routes Asia with our Live Blog.
Routes Asia is hosted by State Government of Sarawak and co-hosted by Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad - are you following the event online?
Routes Asia 2014 News
- ROUTES ASIA: ASM Looks at Asia – The Past, Present and Future
- ROUTES ASIA: SriLankan Airlines’ Five-Year Plan
- ROUTES ASIA: Airline Executives Visit Semenggoh Wildlife Centre
- ROUTES ASIA: Garuda Indonesia Takes its Place in SkyTeam
- ROUTES ASIA: Indonesia’s Batik Air Unveils Expansion Plans
Benefiting from a period of staggering economic growth and seismic demographic shifts Asia could easily become an aerospace manufacturing and...
Over the last 30 years the Asian economy has been the driving force in the global economy creating a new global economic landscape and as a result the Asian aviation market is now the leading...
Sri Lanka has experienced a tourism boom since its civil war officially ended five years ago. Its flag carrier’s chief executive officer, Kapila Chandrasena, outlined the plan for the next...
Update at 0600GMT 09MAR14 Myanmar’s Air Bagan from 02MAY14 is introducing new domestic nonstop operations from Yangon, with service to Myitkyina and Tachilek, as well as Kengtung. Planned...