Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Enjoy an exclusive combination rate when you register for any regional event alongside World Routes 2016. Use the link below to download the form and complete before the 31st October to save.
World Routes 2016 to take place in Chengdu
As another successful World Routes draws to a close on the African continent, the Province of KwaZulu-Natal in Durban, South Africa, has...
- Caribbean Airlines closes the door on long-haul to Europe
- Transaero on verge of collapse, but how will it impact Russian connectivity?
- Finnair expands Asian footprint as it celebrates A350 arrival
- Saudi Gulf Airlines and Al Maha Airways Set to Fly in 2015
- KLM S16 Long-Haul Service Changes as of 06OCT15
The decision earlier this month from Aeroflot Russian Airlines not to extend its offer to acquire a 75 per cent plus one share in rival carrier Transaero after shareholders had not submitted a...
Nordic carrier Finnair has outlined a further expansion of its Asian route network after welcoming the first of 19 Airbus A350XWBs into its fleet, becoming the first European and only the third...
Durban played host to around 2,500 delegates from last weekend as World Routes made its first appearance on the African continent. To those of you that attended, thank you! Discussions with...