- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Asia Officially Handed Over to Yunnan Airport Group
- ROUTES ASIA: Air NZ Boosts Flights to San Francisco
- Update as of 11MAR14: Air New Zealand NW14 Tokyo Narita Operation Changes
- SAS July/August 2014 Planned Tokyo Narita – Bergen One-Way Operations
- ETIHAD Expands Air Serbia Codeshare Service from late-March 2014
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Keep up to date on all of the news from Routes Asia with our Live Blog.
Routes Asia is hosted by State Government of Sarawak and co-hosted by Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad - are you following the event online?
Earlier this evening during a spectacular networking evening hosted by the Ministry of Tourism, Sarawak at the Pullman Kuching Hotel, Abu Dhabi...
- Boeing 787 Network Update - Where Does the Dreamliner Fly?
- ROUTES ASIA: AirAsia X to Develop Virtual Hubs to Grow Network
- ROUTES ASIA STRATEGY SUMMIT: The Future of LCCs in Asia – Innovate or Stagnate
- Where Does the A380 Fly? - August 2013 Network Update
- ROUTES ASIA STRATEGY SUMMIT: Turboprop Sales Success Down to Basic Physics
As the largest Routes Asia event to date enters its last day in Kuching, the Ministry of Tourism Sarawak and their co-hosts Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad are making final preperations for this...
Earlier this evening during a spectacular networking evening hosted by the Ministry of Tourism, Sarawak at the Pullman Kuching Hotel, Abu Dhabi International Airport was announced as the winner of...
Kuala Lumpur-based AirAsia X has been one of the pioneers of the low-cost, long-haul airline model but its chief executive officer, Azran Osman-Rani highlighted during his keynote address at this...