- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Asia 2014 Awards Winners Announced
- Kenya Airways Cancels Eldoret Service from April 2014
- MEA Adds Paphos Charter Service July – Sep 2014
- Turkish Airlines Expands Kenya Service from mid-June 2014
- American Airlines Ends Boeing 767-200ER Miami Scheduled Service in early-March 2014
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Keep up to date on all of the news from Routes Asia with our Live Blog.
Routes Asia is hosted by State Government of Sarawak and co-hosted by Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad - are you following the event online?
Earlier this evening during a spectacular networking evening hosted by the Ministry of Tourism, Sarawak at the Pullman Kuching Hotel, Abu Dhabi...
- ROUTES ASIA: AirAsia X to Develop Virtual Hubs to Grow Network
- Boeing 787 Network Update - Where Does the Dreamliner Fly?
- ROUTES ASIA STRATEGY SUMMIT: The Future of LCCs in Asia – Innovate or Stagnate
- Where Does the A380 Fly? - August 2013 Network Update
- ROUTES ASIA: Abu Dhabi International Airport Crowned Routes Asia Award Winner
As the largest Routes Asia event to date enters its last day in Kuching, the Ministry of Tourism Sarawak and their co-hosts Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad are making final preperations for this...
Earlier this evening during a spectacular networking evening hosted by the Ministry of Tourism, Sarawak at the Pullman Kuching Hotel, Abu Dhabi International Airport was announced as the winner of...
Kuala Lumpur-based AirAsia X has been one of the pioneers of the low-cost, long-haul airline model but its chief executive officer, Azran Osman-Rani highlighted during his keynote address at this...