- Indonesia AirAsia Adds New Routes from Medan from late-Oct 2014
- Air Canada Proposes One-Way Tokyo Haneda – Calgary One-off Service in late-May 2015
- Iran Air Resumes Moscow Service from late-Sep 2014
- Ethiopian Airlines Adds 2nd Daily Tel Aviv Service from late-Oct 2014
- Thomas Cook Airlines Launch new Long-haul Cabin Product
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
The Routes Event App
This year’s World Routes App is now available to download on all iOS and Android devices. Providing registered delegates with all the essential information they require this year’s app comes with many additions and improvements to ensure it is the event essential for every attendee.
Route Exchange Airline Profiles allow you to campaign and brief attending airports on exactly what you want to see during your meetings! ...
- Qatar Airways Receives Delivery of its First A380 After Three-month Delay
- British Airways Confirms its Return to Kuala Lumpur
- Lyon Hopes to Build on Emirates Success to Grow Long-Haul Network
- Qantas Returns to Vancouver Market with 2015 Ski Schedule
- Etihad Airways Confirms Initial A380 and 787 Routes
British Airways (BA) has revealed it will resume direct flights between London and Malaysia in summer 2015 with the return of its flights between London Heathrow and Kuala Lumpur International....
The arrival marks a new chapter for the airline whose future home at Hamad International Airport, (HIA) has been specifically designed to cater to the aircraft. The new A380 will commence...
To avoid any difficulties whilst at the event we recommend that you download the World Routes app today. If you should have any difficulties logging in or downloading please...