- Thomas Cook outlines its long-haul vision for secondary airports
- PRESS RELEASE: World Routes and the Travel Foundation join forces for Year of Sustainable Tourism
- New routes, Asian growth and financial challenges - Etihad's Peter Baumgartner discusses the airline's future
- Three questions for... Verónica Sevilla, CEO, Quito Turismo
- Why AirAsia X is finding the middle ground
About World Routes 2017
Interested in hosting?
Routes events travel to a different location every year and there is a vigorous process in place to select the best hosts. Neil Mulligan,...
Connect with your key targets
Our sponsorship packages are designed to deliver maximum impact and return on investment. Promote your organisation on a global scale at World Routes.
A new joint venture (JV) has been established between Chinese and Russian aircraft manufacturers with the goal of creating a new 280-seat widebody aircraft. With a range of 12,000km, the...
SunExpress is an airline on the move. The carrier has recently appointed a new head of network planning and scheduling in Wilken Bellmann, who brings new ideas on how to develop its route...
New Saudi Arabian carrier SaudiGulf Airlines could take as many as 16 widebody Boeing aircraft, the manufacturer has announced. The announcement, which was made as part of US President...