- Sunwing Airlines to Add New Orleans – Punta Cana Service from May 2015
- AeroMexico Increases Merida – Miami Service from Nov 2014
- FlySafair Adds Cape Town – George Service from mid-Nov 2014
- QATAR Airways Proposes Nonstop Cape Town Schedule from Nov 2014
- Myanmar Airways International Plans Osaka Scheduled Charter from Oct 2014
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Route Exchange Airline Profiles allow you to campaign and brief attending airports on exactly what you want to see during your meetings! ...
World Routes 2014 is the essential global gathering for aviation organisations from across all continents. Now only 5 weeks until the event opens in Chicago, we count down on some of the most...
Commercial aviation began 100 years ago with a single aircraft, a single passenger and a single route. Last year more than three billion passengers and nearly 48 million tonnes of cargo were...
Taiwan’s Far Eastern Air Transport (FAT) from 22SEP14 will launch another new route from Taichung to Mainland China, offering 1 weekly Taichung – Hefei service. MD80 Series aircraft...