- CSA Czech Airlines Adds Hamburg – Gothenburg Service from mid-Sep 2014
- Transaero Adds St. Petersburg – London Heathrow Service from late-Oct 2014
- MIAT Mongolian Airlines Adds Tokyo Haneda Service from August 2014
- American Airlines Increases London Service in W14
- DELTA Adds Salt Lake City – Amsterdam Service from May 2015
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Award Voting Now Open
The World Routes Awards will take place at the World Routes Networking Evening at the spectacular Field Museum in Chicago on 22nd September. The overall winner of each Regional Awards are automatically short-listed for the World Routes Awards.
European regional carrier Flybe has confirmed it will maintain valuable air connectivity between Aberdeen and London City from this winter when it marks its return to the Docklands airport. The...
The Canary Islands tourism board, Promotur Turismo Canarias, has officially released a new route incentive package that initially plans to establish six new routes from the Canary Islands to...
From 26JUL14 to 07AUG14, Korean Air is operating Seoul Incheon – Anchorage charter service, on board Airbus A330-300 aircraft. This flight operates every 4 days. KE9087 ICN1730...