- Frontier Airlines Adds Miami Service from late-Dec 2014
- UNI Air Revises Taichung – China Service in W14
- AEROFLOT Plans Boeing 777-300ER Guangzhou Service in Oct 2014
- Snowbird Airlines Adds Enontekiö – London Gatwick Route from Dec 2014
- SriLankan Airlines Plans Selected A330-300 Service to Hong Kong / Maldives in W14
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2015
Brussels Airport were announced as the overall winner of the World Routes Awards 2014 which were formally announced this evening during the...
United Arab Emirates (UAE) low-cost carrier flydubai revealed further plans during World Routes to expand its route network across Africa. Following its announcement in late August that it would...
A number of airlines have a very small social media presence, although it is clear that a lack of social media has not affected their customer popularity. However, this report investigates what...
Sir Tim Clark, president, Emirates Airline suggests the European manufacturer could be in a position to make a final decision over the A380neo within a six month timeframe whilst...