Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Middle East & Africa Awards
The Routes Middle East & Africa Marketing Awards are still open, rewarding those airports and destinations for their marketing efforts. Airlines can cast their vote now.
The Strategy Summit
The Routes Middle East & Africa Strategy Summit will provide valuable insights into aviation across as industry experts take part in a number of discussions addressing air service development issues affecting commercial aviation across Africa and the Middle East.
- Norwegian Adds Low-Cost Long-Haul Links to San Juan
- What is the Future of the Low-Cost Market in Europe?
- Transavia France Plans to Become Biggest Low-Cost Carrier in Paris
- US Investigates Gulf Airline Subsidy Claim but US Majors want More Action
- Qatar Airways Introduces A380 on Second London Heathrow Flight
Central and Eastern European low-cost airline specialist, Wizz Air, will slightly modify its existing model by introducing a second aircraft type to its fleet later this year. While maintaining...
The US Transportation, Commerce and State departments agreed earlier this month to investigate allegations by the three biggest US airlines that three state-owned Persian Gulf carriers get unfair...
The host of next year’s Routes Americas forum has secured significant new links from Europe as Norwegian further grows its low-cost, long-haul offering between Europe and North America. As...