- WORLD ROUTES: Virgin Atlantic Edges Closer to First Dreamliner Delivery
- Malindo Air Adds Kuala Lunpur Subang – Ipoh Service from Oct 2014
- PRESS RELEASE: World Routes Awards 2014 Winners Announced
- EVA Air Increases Ho Chi Minh Capacity from Dec 2014
- Malawian Airlines Adds New Service to Mozambique from Nov 2014
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2015
Brussels Airport were announced as the overall winner of the World Routes Awards 2014 which were formally announced this evening during the...
Sir Tim Clark, president, Emirates Airline suggests the European manufacturer could be in a position to make a final decision over the A380neo within a six month timeframe whilst...
Emirates Airline’s fleet of Airbus A380s is sure to get bigger, but its next order for the Super Jumbo could be for an upgraded version of the aircraft should Airbus proceed with the...
The Philippines’ largest airline Cebu Pacific Air revealed at a special briefing at World Routes earlier today that it is to expand its long-haul network in the Middle East, with the launch...