- QATAR Airways Increases Bucharest / Sofia Service from Oct 2014
- Avianca Increases Barcelona Service from mid-Dec 2014
- British Airways Extends Freetown / Monrovia Suspension into late-Dec 2014
- ETIHAD Plans All-A380 Service to London Heathrow from May 2015
- ETIHAD to Start A380 Service to Sydney from June 2015
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Route Exchange Airline Profiles allow you to campaign and brief attending airports on exactly what you want to see during your meetings! ...
- Etihad Airways Confirms Initial A380 and 787 Routes
- Update as of 25AUG14: THAI Proposed W14 International Service Changes
- UNITED Resumes Cleveland – Austin Service from late-Sep 2013
- Iraqi Airways Adds New Mid-East / Europe Routes from Erbil from August 2014
- Germania Adds Bremen – Salzburg / Vienna Service in W13
World Routes 2014 is the essential global gathering for aviation organisations from across all continents. Now only 5 weeks until the event opens in Chicago, we count down on some of the most...
Commercial aviation began 100 years ago with a single aircraft, a single passenger and a single route. Last year more than three billion passengers and nearly 48 million tonnes of cargo were...
Lufthansa in Winter 2014/15 season is adjusting Munich – Dubai operational aircraft, which sees A330-300 aircraft operates on Saturdays (Sundays from Dubai) from 01NOV14. The remaining 6...