- Lufthansa S14 South East Asia Operation Changes as of 09MAR14
- Asia Atlantic Airlines Resumes Bangkok – Tokyo Service from March 2014
- Turkish Airlines S14 Asia Operation Changes as of 09MAR14
- Asian Air to Start Bangkok – Tokyo Service from mid-March 2014
- Hainan Airlines North America S14 Operation Changes as of 09MAR14
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Keep up to date on all of the news from Routes Asia with our Live Blog.
Routes Asia is hosted by State Government of Sarawak and co-hosted by Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad - are you following the event online?
Routes Asia 2014 News
- ROUTES ASIA: SriLankan Airlines’ Five-Year Plan
- ROUTES ASIA: Airline Executives Visit Semenggoh Wildlife Centre
- ROUTES ASIA: Garuda Indonesia Takes its Place in SkyTeam
- ROUTES ASIA: Indonesia’s Batik Air Unveils Expansion Plans
- ROUTES ASIA: Air Kazakhstan to Launch with Bombardier Dash 8-Q400s
Benefiting from a period of staggering economic growth and seismic demographic shifts Asia could easily become an aerospace manufacturing and...
Sri Lanka has experienced a tourism boom since its civil war officially ended five years ago. Its flag carrier’s chief executive officer, Kapila Chandrasena, outlined the plan for the next...
Myanmar’s Air Bagan from 02MAY14 is introducing new domestic nonstop operations from Yangon, with service to Myitkyina and Tachilek, as well as Kengtung. Planned operation as follow....
AIRFRANCE has delayed planned service resumption to Indonesia, based on recent schedule changes. Planned 1 daily Paris CDG – Singapore – Jakarta service on board 4-class 777-300ER,...