- Cathay Pacific to Start Boeing 777-300ER Service to Sydney from Dec 2014
- Update as of 01AUG14: Germania W14 Planned New Routes
- Air Canada Mainline Replaces rouge on Toronto – Sarasota Service from Nov 2014
- Lucky Air to Start Kunming – Koh Samui Service from August 2014
- Korean Air Extends Tel Aviv Service Suspension to mid-August 2014
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Award Voting Now Open
The World Routes Awards will take place at the World Routes Networking Evening at the spectacular Field Museum in Chicago on 22nd September. The overall winner of each Regional Awards are automatically short-listed for the World Routes Awards.
- Where Does the Dreamliner Fly? August 2014 Network Update
- Bangkok Airways Grows Winter Network with A320 and ATR 72-600 Arrivals
- Where Does the Boeing 747-8I Fly? August 2014 Network Update
- Where Does the CRJ1000 Fly? August 2014 Network Update
- PRESS RELEASE: World Routes Tourism Summit Programme Launched
US major Delta Air Lines is to launch a second transatlantic flight from its Salt Lake City hub in summer 2015 with a new daily flight to Amsterdam from May 2015. As first revealed by our ...
Star Alliance member airlines Air New Zealand and All Nippon Airways (ANA) are both claiming to be the first carrier to begin passenger operations using the new stretched Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner....
DELTA from 26OCT14 is cancelling Tokyo Narita – Hong Kong operation, as part of the airline’s Trans-Pacific network realignment. Reservation for this daily Boeing 767-300ER service...