- ETIHAD Cargo Adds Moscow Service from mid-August 2014
- Air Canada April 2015 Tokyo Haneda Aircraft Changes
- Garuda Indonesia Tentatively Plans Last Boeing 747-400 Scheduled Service in Nov 2014
- Air New Zealand to Introduce Refurbished 777-200ER Service from late-August 2014
- AeroMexico Expands Codeshare Service with Avianca Group from late-August 2014
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Award Voting Now Open
The World Routes Awards will take place at the World Routes Networking Evening at the spectacular Field Museum in Chicago on 22nd September. The overall winner of each Regional Awards are automatically short-listed for the World Routes Awards.
World Routes 2014 is the essential global gathering for aviation organisations from across all continents. Now only 5 weeks until the event opens in Chicago, we count down on some of the most...
Commercial aviation began 100 years ago with a single aircraft, a single passenger and a single route. Last year more than three billion passengers and nearly 48 million tonnes of cargo were...
Update at 0500GMT 20AUG14 Transaero in Winter 2014/15 season once again plans to offer Boeing 747-400 aircraft operations on Moscow Sheremetyevo – Salzburg route, between 27DEC14 and 28MAR15....