- CityJet Ends Cambridge Service from late-Oct 2014
- JetAsia Airways Launches Scheduled Bangkok – Tokyo Narita Service from late-Sep 2014
- Xiamen Airlines Adds 3rd Daily Xiamen – Hong Kong Service from late-Sep 2014
- Korean Air Plans Boeing 777-300ER Service to Nadi in March 2015
- Ethiopian Airlines to Resume Singapore Service from April 2015 with Boeing 787
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2015
Brussels Airport were announced as the overall winner of the World Routes Awards 2014 which were formally announced this evening during the...
United Arab Emirates (UAE) low-cost carrier flydubai revealed further plans during World Routes to expand its route network across Africa. Following its announcement in late August that it would...
A number of airlines have a very small social media presence, although it is clear that a lack of social media has not affected their customer popularity. However, this report investigates what...
Sir Tim Clark, president, Emirates Airline suggests the European manufacturer could be in a position to make a final decision over the A380neo within a six month timeframe whilst...