- ROUTES ASIA: Etihad Cargo Enhances Operations into China
- ROUTES ASIA: China Eastern set to add Second Route to Canada
- ROUTES ASIA: Auckland and Mumbai Sign Airport Deal
- ROUTES ASIA: Jetstar Airways Adds New Osaka Link from Melbourne
- ROUTES ASIA: Shenzhen Targets International Markets as its Capacity Grows
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Keep up to date on all of the news from Routes Asia with our Live Blog.
Routes Asia is hosted by State Government of Sarawak and co-hosted by Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad - are you following the event online?
Kuala Lumpur-based AirAsia X has been one of the pioneers of the low-cost, long-haul airline model but its chief executive officer, Azran...
Earlier this evening during a spectacular networking evening hosted by the Ministry of Tourism, Sarawak at the Pullman Kuching Hotel, Abu Dhabi International Airport was announced as the winner of...
Kuala Lumpur-based AirAsia X has been one of the pioneers of the low-cost, long-haul airline model but its chief executive officer, Azran Osman-Rani highlighted during his keynote address at this...
Delegates at this year’s Routes Asia forum gained a clear view of the richness of Sarawak’s unique and timeless cultural heritage as they arrived at the event’s networking...