- EVA Air Cancels Okayama Service from late-Oct 2014
- JetBlue to Start New York JFK – Curacao Service from Dec 2014
- Finnair S15 Planned New European Services
- UNITED Plans Boeing 787-9 Los Angeles – Denver Limited Service in Nov/Dec 2014
- Bangkok Airways Grows Winter Network with A320 and ATR 72-600 Arrivals
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Award Voting Now Open
The World Routes Awards will take place at the World Routes Networking Evening at the spectacular Field Museum in Chicago on 22nd September. The overall winner of each Regional Awards are automatically short-listed for the World Routes Awards.
US major Delta Air Lines is to launch a second transatlantic flight from its Salt Lake City hub in summer 2015 with a new daily flight to Amsterdam from May 2015. As first revealed by our ...
Star Alliance member airlines Air New Zealand and All Nippon Airways (ANA) are both claiming to be the first carrier to begin passenger operations using the new stretched Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner....
Update at 1510GMT 30JUL14 KLM starting 28OCT14 is cancelling Amsterdam – Harare – Lusaka – Amsterdam service, where it currently operates 3 weekly flights on board Airbus A330-200 aircraft....