- ROUTES ASIA: Sarawak Heritage on Show at Networking Evening
- Cathay Pacific Cargo to Start Columbus Rickenbacker Service from late-March 2014
- Gulf Air Aug/Sep 2014 Bangkok Service Increase
- UNITED Increases Guam – Fukuoka Service in late-March 2014
- British Airways Moves Forward Tokyo Haneda Planned Daily Service to mid-April 2014
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Keep up to date on all of the news from Routes Asia with our Live Blog.
Routes Asia is hosted by State Government of Sarawak and co-hosted by Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad - are you following the event online?
Kuala Lumpur-based AirAsia X has been one of the pioneers of the low-cost, long-haul airline model but its chief executive officer, Azran...
Earlier this evening during a spectacular networking evening hosted by the Ministry of Tourism, Sarawak at the Pullman Kuching Hotel, Abu Dhabi International Airport was announced as the winner of...
Kuala Lumpur-based AirAsia X has been one of the pioneers of the low-cost, long-haul airline model but its chief executive officer, Azran Osman-Rani highlighted during his keynote address at this...
As the largest Routes Asia event to date enters its last day in Kuching, the Ministry of Tourism Sarawak and their co-hosts Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad are making final preperations for this...