Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
- Saudi Gulf Airlines and Al Maha Airways Set to Fly in 2015
- UNITED S16 International Operation Changes as of 10OCT15
- Transaero on verge of collapse, but how will it impact Russian connectivity?
- Finnair expands Asian footprint as it celebrates A350 arrival
- CITYJET Adds New French Connection from Cork in S16
Asian carrier, Singapore Airlines has selected Airbus’ newly launched Ultra-Long Range version of the A350-900 to relaunch premium non-stop flights from Singapore Changi International...
Gulf hub carrier, Qatar Airways, is to add a fourth destination to its Australian network in 2016 thanks to the recent amendment to the bilateral agreement between Qatar and Australia. Adding to...
Durban played host to around 2,500 delegates from last weekend as World Routes made its first appearance on the African continent. To those of you that attended, thank you! Discussions with...