- American Airlines Plans Miami Link to Cap Haïtien
- Garuda Indonesia Reduces Jakarta – Seoul Incheon Service from August 2014
- FlySafair to Start Operations from mid-October 2014
- American Airlines to Start Embraer E175 Service from Miami in Oct 2014
- flyBe to Start Exeter – Newcastle Service from late-Oct 2014
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Award Voting Now Open
The World Routes Awards will take place at the World Routes Networking Evening at the spectacular Field Museum in Chicago on 22nd September. The overall winner of each Regional Awards are automatically short-listed for the World Routes Awards.
US major Delta Air Lines is to launch a second transatlantic flight from its Salt Lake City hub in summer 2015 with a new daily flight to Amsterdam from May 2015. As first revealed by our ...
Star Alliance member airlines Air New Zealand and All Nippon Airways (ANA) are both claiming to be the first carrier to begin passenger operations using the new stretched Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner....
Thailand’s Bangkok Airways will expand its activities during the winter 2014/2015 schedule following the arrival of up to three Airbus A320s and the first of nine new ATR 72-600 turboprops...