- LAN Airlines to Re-introduce Boeing 787 Service to Los Angeles from mid-Oct 2014
- LAN Airlines Plans Boeing 787 Service to Sao Paulo in Oct 2014
- Royal Jordanian Planned Boeing 787 Operation as of 23JUL14
- flynas Ends Manchester Service from early-August 2014
- Royal Air Maroc Planned W14 Embraer E190 Operations
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Award Voting Now Open
The World Routes Awards will take place at the World Routes Networking Evening at the spectacular Field Museum in Chicago on 22nd September. The overall winner of each Regional Awards are automatically short-listed for the World Routes Awards.
European regional carrier Flybe has confirmed it will maintain valuable air connectivity between Aberdeen and London City from this winter when it marks its return to the Docklands airport. The...
The Canary Islands tourism board, Promotur Turismo Canarias, has officially released a new route incentive package that initially plans to establish six new routes from the Canary Islands to...
Turkish Airlines has unveiled its first new destination (Based on announcement) for 2015, with 5 weekly Istanbul Ataturk – San Francisco service, on board Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. This...