Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Routes Americas Awards Now Open
Voting for the Routes Americas Marketing Awards is now open. Voting presents you with the opportunity to reward those airports and destinations who have produced the best route development campaigns, raising the standards across the industry.
- New Air Service Agreement opens door for Emirates and Etihad growth in Australia
- Bristol gains one-stop low-cost transatlantic connection following WOW air arrival
- Spring aims to bring low-cost flights to North Korea
- DELTA S16 Trans-Atlantic Operational Aircraft Changes as of 23NOV15
- Lufthansa to Cease Munich – Dubai Service in April 2016
A revision to the current Bilateral Air Service Agreement between Australia and United Arab Emirates (UAE) will facilitate a rise in air links between the two counties and enable the Gulf hub...
Chinese low-cost carrier, Spring Airlines was the first to bring the low-fare business formula to the Chinese market and now it aims to be the pioneer of budget flights into North Korea after...
For over thirty years Puerto Rico was an integral part of the American Airlines network. Airline deregulation in the 1970s led to many US carriers setting up hubs abroad or off the mainland, with...