Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Request Your Extra Meetings Now!
Attendees at Routes Middle East & Africa 2015, you can schedule your extra face-to-face meetings and manage your diary here.
The Strategy Summit
The Routes Middle East & Africa Strategy Summit will provide valuable insights into aviation across as industry experts take part in a number of discussions addressing air service development issues affecting commercial aviation across Africa and the Middle East.
View the event programme for Routes Middle East & Africa and learn what you can expect from this inaugural event.
- DATA: What are the Fastest Growing Airports in Central / Western Africa?
- DATA: What are the Fastest Growing Airlines in Central / Western Africa?
- DATA: What are the Fastest Growing Airlines in Southern Africa?
- DATA: What are the Fastest Growing Airports in the Middle East?
- DATA: What are the Fastest Growing Airports in Southern Africa?
United Arab Emirates (UAE) carrier, Emirates Airline, will introduce a new daily link between its Dubai International Airport hub and Guglielmo Marconi Airport in Bologna, the capital of the...
Mohamed Yousif Al-Binfalah, CEO of Bahrain Airport Company (BAC), has no doubts about the impact the planned new terminal will make on Bahrain International Airport. “Our new terminal...
Bahrain Airport Company ready to welcome industry leaders to inaugural air service development event 28th May, 2015 The inaugural Routes Middle East & Africa will open this weekend in...