- Emirates Singapore Operational Changes from Dec 2014
- Tunisair Adds London Gatwick Service in Sep/Oct 2014
- tigerair Cancels Thiruvananthapuram Service from late-Sep 2014
- Virgin Australia Boosts Los Angeles Flights from Brisbane, but ends Melbourne Connection
- Registrations for World Routes are flooding in
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
About World Routes 2014
Award Voting Now Open
The World Routes Awards will take place at the World Routes Networking Evening at the spectacular Field Museum in Chicago on 22nd September. The overall winner of each Regional Awards are automatically short-listed for the World Routes Awards.
European regional carrier Flybe has confirmed it will maintain valuable air connectivity between Aberdeen and London City from this winter when it marks its return to the Docklands airport. The...
The Canary Islands tourism board, Promotur Turismo Canarias, has officially released a new route incentive package that initially plans to establish six new routes from the Canary Islands to...
ETIHAD earlier this week gradually opened reservations for planned Abu Dhabi – Hong Kong service, due to start from 15JUN15. Operational schedule for this 4 weekly flights is identical to...