We would like your input into the programme for Routes Americas as we add new content after listening to delegate ideas and suggestions.
Which new service should be analysed for our “Route Case” briefing at Routes Americas?
- WestJet: Edmonton (YEG) – London (LGW) 10%
- British Airways: London (LHR) – Austin (AUS) 14%
- JetBlue: New York (JFK) – Barbados (BGI) 2%
- Lufthansa: Frankfurt (FRA) – San Jose (SJC) 6%
- Norwegian: New York (JFK) – Martinique (FDF) 38%
- Aer Lingus: Dublin (DUB) – Hartford (BDL) 10%
- Azul: Belo Horizonte (CNF) – Orlando (MCO) 0%
- Volaris: Cancun (CUN) - San Juan (SJU) 20%
We will launch a new "Route Case" analysis at Routes Americas in San Juan in February 2016 and this will also take place at all our events during 2016. This is a short Route Exchange-type briefing and discussion from industry experts about a new or recent route launch in the Americas. The presentation will occur on Thursday 18th February in San Juan and be conducted by our sister consultancy, ASM.
Have you wondered what enticed an airline to a certain destination? What the data says about demand on the city pair and connecting markets? What external factors may have influenced the airline in selecting a specific city pair? How this business case differs from others?
The "Route Case" will seek to provide the answers to these questions and offer additional network development insights all within a single 20 minute meeting slot.
Today we open a poll for you to vote on which route you would like us to discuss in San Juan during Routes Americas.
You have the choice between eight options and voting will close at 00:01 GMT on Thursday 5th November, when we will announce the winning selection and add it to the formal programme for Routes Americas.