- Routes Weekly top five: From Russia to the world, World Cup by aviation, Delta's Asia routes, Routes Africa and more
- Route rundown: MXP-DEL, MAD-FLL, CDG-TNA
- From Russia to the world - all eyes on World Cup host
- Delta adds Asia destinations but cuts Hong Kong
- World Cup 2018 by airlines, airports and routes
About Routes Africa 2018
Scheduling Now Open
The meeting request system for Routes Africa is now open. Register your place today and submit your priority airline meeting requests.
As Ghana becomes a major player in the oil industry, Ghana Airports Company Limited's managing director John Attafuah explains how the country is ready to take advantage by increasing its air...
Hawaiian Airlines and Japan Airlines are seeking immunity from antitrust laws to create a joint venture.
All Indonesian airlines were barred from flying into the European Union’s airspace in 2007 but the blanket ban has now been lifted.