- WestJet Wants To Expand Transborder Service With Regional Subsidiary
- Routes In Brief: November’s Rolling Daily Updates
- Vietnam Airlines Launches Ho Chi Minh City-SFO Route
- Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines Explore ‘Wide-Ranging’ Partnership
- London Southend's Fundamentals ‘Remain Strong’ Despite Winter Hiatus
About Routes Americas 2022
The route development forum for the Americas
Routes Americas is the only air service development forum uniting the Americas, bringing together senior decision-makers from the region's leading airlines, airports and other aviation stakeholders.
Negotiate with your key targets and gain exclusive insight from industry leaders at the only air service development event uniting the entire region.
Book now and save
Don't miss the opportunity to benefit from early booking rates, secure your place before 1 December and save up to $650.
The airline sees growth opportunities in Central Asia, Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker says.
The startup intends to begin operations in December, offering flights to destinations in France, Georgia, Iran, Israel, Moldova, Russia and Turkey.
The startup carrier will commence flying on Dec. 1 on domestic routes before expanding its network beyond Zambia’s borders in the first quarter of 2022.