- Heathrow Gets Green Light To Raise Charges; Airlines React Angrily
- Routes Revisited: Adelaide Readies For International Reopening
- Barcelona ‘Ready For Comeback’
- Puerto Rico Breaking Traffic Records
- SunExpress Seeks Airline Partnerships, CEE Expansion
Access the virtual event
The dedicated virtual World Routes event days (18-20 October) will take place on our bespoke digital platform.
The UK Civil Aviation Authority will allow London Heathrow to raise passenger charges—but not as much as the airport had hoped for. The proposed increase has been branded “outrageous” by airline...
The carrier is using new Boeing 737 MAX 8 200s on the routes.
Airport director José Antonio Álvarez explains more about Madrid’s expansion plans.