About Route Exchange
The current crisis means that business relationships we’ve forged are more important than ever. With this in mind, we want to make sure we are doing everything we can as a business to help the industry during these uncertain and challenging times.
The Routes App
Available from next week, the Routes App will provide you with a private digital platform. A safe space where you can speak openly with the community and work together during this challenging time.
COVID-19: China and beyond
Our upcoming webinar will examine the impact of the COVID-19 crisis from China to Europe. What will the networks of the future look like post coronavirus?
- Emirates NS20 operations as of 0930GMT 27MAR20
- British Airways April 2020 Long-Haul operations as of 1335GMT 26MAR20
- Singapore Airlines 12APR20 – 30APR20 Long-Haul Preliminary operation as of 27MAR20
- ETIHAD 10APR20 – 30APR20 operations as of 1240GMT 26MAR20
- Air China April 2020 International service adjustment as of 1120GMT 26MAR20
The airport is taking the measures to as the UK goes into a lockdown to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Hunan province airport project is going forward.
AirAsia is grounding of most of its fleet due to “extensive and increasing border restrictions.” The Malaysian group originally planned to offer more than 9 million seats across its network during...