About Routes Reconnected
A hybrid event bringing together the global route development community to stimulate recovery
We understand that there is a real desire from our industry partners to meet and navigate the unprecedented challenge faced. By launching our hybrid event, Routes Reconnected, we can deliver physical and virtual experiences for the global route development community that will stimulate the recovery.
A new event is being launched by Routes which will provide an innovative platform for the aviation industry to rebuild air services in the...
Over 25 airlines have already registered for the event including LOT Polish Airlines, American Airlines, KLM, Japan Airlines and Juneyao Airlines.
- Air Canada August - October 2020 International operations as of 05AUG20
- Fort Lauderdale among the destinations leaving Emirates’ network
- British Airways NW20 Long-Haul operation changes as of 1900GMT 06AUG20
- Air Transat outlines winter schedule
- British Airways NW20 Long-Haul operation changes as of 1900GMT 07AUG20
US travelers are urged to view State Department’s country-by-country warnings.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
Ukrainian carrier SkyUp Airlines is broadening its international network from next month while at the same time planning to increase its market share at home.