About Routes Reconnected
Latest Event News
- Routes Reconnected: Air France-KLM CEO targets domestic profitability
- Routes Reconnected: ‘Fabulous time’ to experiment, says JetBlue CEO
- Q&A: How Lodz is tackling the crisis
- Interview: JetBlue CEO Robin Hayes
- Industry to unite next week to drive aviation recovery
Air France-KLM CEO Ben Smith discusses the overhaul of the group’s strategy in the French domestic market.
Depressed passenger demand is enabling the New York-based airline to explore new routes.
Anna Midera, president and CEO of Łódź Airport Central Poland, explains how big data is helping the airport to rebuild its network and discusses what needs to happen across Europe to restore demand.