About World Routes 2018
Scheduling Now Open
The meeting request system for World Routes is now open. Register your place today and submit your priority meetings with the global aviation community.
Vote for Dublin Airport in The Routes Marketing Awards
- Emirates outlines 2Q19 service reductions for Dubai Airport runway upgrade project
- China Eastern Shanghai NW18 Long-Haul service changes as of 12JUL18
- JetBlue opens reservation for new Mexico City service from Oct 2018
- Singapore Airlines expands Tokyo Haneda flight from late-Dec 2018
- Air China suspends Brisbane service August - December 2018
Key figures from the international aviation industry are gathering in Accra, Ghana for the 11th Routes Africa. The event, which is the continent’s longest-standing aviation forum bringing together...
Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian's growth, Vistara order, Air Tanzania, Airbus A220, Vantage Airport Group and more
Our top five stories this week: Norwegian's growth story; Vistara to beef up its fleet; step forward for Air Tanzania’s ambitious revival plans; Airbus' A220 in pictures; an interview with...
This week: Wizz adds Israel destination from Luton; Spirit increases Caribbean services; and Ethiopian to serve Eritrea after two decades.