Watch: highlights of Alex Cruz's keynote interview
Edited highlights of an interview with British Airways' chairman and chief executive Alex Cruz, recorded live at Routes Europe 2018 in Bilbao.
British Airways' chairman and chief executive Alex Cruz provided a keynote interview at Routes Europe 2018 in Bilbao, Basque Country.
Interviewed by John Strickland of JLS Consulting, Cruz discussed a wide range of topics, including:
- The biggest challenges facing BA
- Lessons learned from its IT failure in May 2017
- How the airline can retain its premium offer
- Why its refurbished 777s will help it to better compete with low-cost rivals
- Network plans at Heathrow and Gatwick
- The possibility of adding further A380s to its fleet
Watch the edited highlights below: