Senior network planners from more than 60 of the region’s leading airlines have already registered to attend Routes Americas 2019 and will be accepting meetings when scheduling opens next week.
Current airline registrations include Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, British Airways, Lufthansa, American Airlines and AirAsia. Senior decision makers who will be accepting meeting requests include:
- Head of Strategy and Network Planning – Volaris
- Head of Network Development – Thomas Cook Airlines Group
- Senior Director of Planning and Revenue Management – Copa Airlines
- Head of Planning – Viva Air
- Director, Network Development – JetSMART
- Director of Network Planning – Avianca
- Network Planning and Scheduling Director – GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes
- Director of Planning – Allegiant Air
- SVP Planning – Cape Air
Routes events are renowned for the quality of their pre-scheduled, face-to-face meetings, facilitated by our online meeting request system and responsive scheduling team.
More than 2,500 face-to-face meetings are expected to take place at the Routes Americas 2019, providing the global aviation community with the perfect opportunity to discuss and negotiate new and existing air services. Delegates can increase their chances of securing priority meetings by registering their place today.
Visit our dedicated web page to find out more about how to request your meetings at Routes Americas 2019.