Representatives from more than 125 of the world’s leading airlines will soon be accepting meeting requests for the 25th World Route Development Forum, World Routes 2019 which takes place in Adelaide, Australia 21-24 September 2019.
Airlines who have recently confirmed their attendance include Delta Air Lines, Malaysia Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Eurowings.
Leading flag carriers who are set to attend include Philippine Airlines, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Qantas Airways and IndiGo and many more – view the full list of attendees. Senior decision makers who will be accepting meeting requests from these organisations include:
- Head of Planning, Jet2.com
- DSVP Strategic Planning, Emirates
- Network Planning Manager, Etihad Airways
- VP, Planning and Business Development, Philippine Airlines
- Senior Manager, Network Planning, Qantas Airways
- Vice President Network Planning, IndiGo
- Head of Airport and Tourist Board Relations, Norwegian
- Senior Vice President, Planning and Scheduling, flydubai
- Head of Network and Planning, AirAsia X
- Director, Network and Schedule Planning, WestJet
More than 11,000 meetings are expected to take place at World Routes 2019, providing the global aviation community the perfect platform to discuss and negotiate new and existing air services. Routes events are renowned for the quality and efficiency of their pre-scheduled, face-to-face meetings, with over 70% of World Routes 2018 airline delegates stating that meetings held at our events have led to new air services.