The meeting request system for Routes Silk Road 2019 will close on Friday 5 July. Delegates hoping to meet with target carriers are encouraged to submit their priority meeting requests at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Senior representatives from over 30 low-cost, flag and regional airlines have confirmed their attendance and are accepting meetings for the event, including:
- Group Head of Airport Partnerships and Incentives, AirAsia Group
- Chief Commercial Officer, Atlasglobal
- Head of Network and Fleet Planning, Azal Azerbaijan Airlines
- Head of Regular Flights Department, Belavia Belarusian Airlines
- Chief Business Development Officer, Hahn Air Lines
- Assistant Director Network Planning, Kuwait Airways
- Network & Schedule Planning Manager, Nordwind Airlines
- Network Planning Manager, UTair
Air China, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines and Hainan, the four biggest carriers driving the rapid growth of China’s aviation market, will also be represented at the event in Nur-Sultan next month.
To begin requesting meetings, delegates should follow the below steps:
- Visit the Routesonline homepage and log-in to your free personal networking profile
- Enter your PRC (Personal Registration Code), which you should have received when you registered, into the box displayed on the homepage and click Submit PRC
- Follow the simple instructions to request your priority meetings
Routes Silk Road 2019 will take place in Nur-Sultan (formerly Astana), Kazakhstan on 15-17 July. With more than 20 available meeting slots, the event provides organisations with an efficient platform to meet, plan and discuss new business opportunities, and is the ideal opportunity to engage in business-focused discussions with the region’s leading airlines, airports and tourism authorities, all under one roof.