The annual Routes Marketing Awards recognise excellence in airport and destination marketing. Airlines vote for the marketing services that support the successful launch of new routes or the development of existing ones, making them highly regarded in the aviation industry.
Regional heats are held at the Routes Americas, Routes Asia and Routes Europe events, with the finals taking place at World Routes later in the year.
Airports are split into size categories and there is a destination award for tourism boards. Senior airline executives judge the entries.
Under 4 Million Passengers Award
- Aeropuerto La Aurora
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- Curacao International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Myrtle Beach International Airport
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport
4-20 Million Passengers Award
- Aeroporto Internacional de Belo Horizonte
- Rio de Janeiro–Galeao International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- Portland International Airport
- Rafael Nunez International Airport
- Tampa International Airport
Over 20 Million Passengers Award
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Denver International Airport
- Guarulhos International Airport
- McCarran International Airport
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc.
- Charleston Area CVB
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- San Diego Tourism Authority
- St. Kitts Tourism Authority
The awards ceremony will take place during the Networking Evening at Palacio de Cristal. We look forward to seeing you there!