The event will provide attendees with multiple opportunities to discuss new and existing air services with key players from the route development community. Over three business days, delegates will be able to arrange meetings and network with their key targets during a comprehensive programme of face-to-face meetings and networking events.
Senior airline representatives from flag, network and low cost carriers from across the region and beyond that will be accepting meetings at the event include:
- Group Head of Airport Partnerships and Incentives, AirAsia Group
- Senior Manager – Networking Planning, Air China
- Chief Commercial Officer, Atlasglobal
- Chief Business Development Officer, Hahn Air Lines
- Chief Executive Officer, Ethiopian Airlines
- Network & Schedule Planning Manager, Nordwind Airlines
Returning to the event calendar this July, Routes Silk Road 2019 will provide a platform for route development professionals to network with industry peers, develop existing relationships and explore new market opportunities.
Attendees can benefit from early bird booking rates when registering their place at the event before 14 June 2019.