Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the...
IndiGo on 20MAR19 commenced codeshare partnership with Turkish Airlines, covering service to/from Istanbul. Planned codeshare routes include the...
- Turkish Airlines S19 Sudan service changes as of 20MAR19
- Turkish Airlines New York 2Q19 service adjustment
- Request meetings with Air France, British Airways and Jet2.com at Routes Europe 2019
- Turkish Airlines / IndiGo begins codeshare service from late-March 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds Port Harcourt service from late-June 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds regular A330 Doha service in S19