Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
This week: Iberia plans to return to Washington Dulles after a decade; Qantas to end Beijing service; and Turkish Airlines increases service to the...
- Turkish Airlines expands Manchester capacity in S20
- Turkish Airlines adds Gaziantep – Stuttgart service in S20
- Turkish Airlines adds Antalya – Geneva service from June 2020
- Turkish Airlines adds Xi'An service from late-Dec 2019
- Turkish Airlines W20 Preliminary long-haul changes as of 13NOV19
- Turkish Airlines resumes Newark service from May 2020
has updated their profile
8 months 21 days ago