Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. TK started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 personnel in 1982. Today, the airline employs more than 18.000 staff. The prevailing vision since 2003 is still...
Turkish Airlines in the 3 rd quarter of 2018 is adding limited-time Samsun/Carsamba – Kuwait City service, with Boeing 737-800 aircraft...
- Uzbekistan Airways expands Turkish Airlines codeshare from mid-April 2018
- Turkish Airlines adds seasonal Bodrum – London service in S18
- Turkish Airlines / Belavia begins codeshare partnership from May 2018
- Turkish Airlines preliminary S19 737 MAX 8 new destinations
- Turkish Airlines increases Paris service from April 2018
- Turkish Airlines expands Garuda Indonesia codeshare from April 2018