Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. TK started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 personnel in 1982. Today, the airline employs more than 18.000 staff. The prevailing vision since 2003 is still...
Routesonline's latest analysis of the European aviation industry, examining the top routes, airlines and airports.
- Turkish Airlines firms up widebody order and eyes Marrakesh
- Turkish Airlines increases Phuket service in Sep/Oct 2018
- Turkish Airlines adds Krasnodar service from May 2018
- Turkish Airlines adds seasonal Comoros service in S18
- Turkish Airlines adds A330 Manchester service in S18
- Turkish Airlines outlines 737 MAX 8 S18 operations