Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations...
This week: Finnair adds Beijing Daxing; Turkish Airlines to open new Nigeria link; EVA Air takes delivery of first 787-10 and more.
- Turkish Airlines S20 Baghdad aircraft changes as of 10JUL19
- Turkish Airlines discontinues Kosice service in late-Aug 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds A330 Accra service from May 2020
- Turkish Airlines schedules Boeing 787 Amsterdam service in 3Q19
- Turkish Airlines removes 737 MAX schedules from late-Oct 2019
- Turkish Airlines expands Nur-Sultan service from July 2019
has updated their profile
4 months 15 days ago