Introduction to Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in May 2022, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- Analysis: Istanbul’s Rapid Recovery
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 25, 2022)
- Turkish Airlines Passengers Gain Extensive Brazil Access Via GOL
- SunExpress Evaluates Longer Routes Following 737-8 Additions
- Turkish Airlines Plans Istanbul-Seattle Route Launch
- Turkish Airlines, Air Serbia Add More Codeshare Routes