Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the...
Turkish Airlines from mid-September 2018 is expanding codeshare partnership with Avianca, covering the latter’s domestic service within...
- Turkish Airlines resumes Ankara – Hannover service in S19
- Turkish Airlines S19 Thailand frequency changes as of 10SEP18
- Turkish Airlines 2H19 Americas/Caribbean service adjustment
- Turkish Airlines adds Sharjah service from April 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds Antalya – Berlin service in Oct 2018
- Turkish Airlines Vietnam service changes from September 2019