Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the...
Turkish Airlines in winter 2018/19 season offering Airbus A330-300 aircraft service on Istanbul – Warsaw route, first flown on 03NOV18 for...
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – London Gatwick from Jan 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – Baku from Jan 2019
- Turkish Airlines outlines Istanbul New Airport operation in Nov/Dec 2018
- Turkish Airlines plans 787 service to Bogota / Panama City from Sep 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – Rome route in 1Q19
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - latest update