Introduction to Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
Turkish Airlines in the past week filed European operation for the remainder of 2020. As of 02OCT20, planned operation, including Russia, for the...
- Turkish Airlines Nov/Dec 2020 Intercontinental operations as of 02OCT20
- Turkish Airlines continues to delay Newark / Vancouver service to Jan 2021
- Turkish Airlines NW20 Sao Paulo / Buenos Aires service adjustment as of 30SEP20
- Turkish Airlines Oct 2020 Intercontinental / Russia operations as of 27SEP20
- Pegasus Airlines to launch Pakistan route
- Turkish Airlines Sep 2020 European operations as of 08SEP20