Introduction to Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
Chairman Ahmet Bolat said the airline seeks to return to China and sees potential in India.
- Air Seychelles, Turkish Airlines To Codeshare On Four Routes
- Turkish Airlines Maps Out Route Ambitions
- Turkish, Vietnam Airlines Plan Codeshare Partnership
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- IndiGo, Turkish Airlines Resume Codesharing
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines Explore Potential Joint Venture
Latest Updates from Turkish Airlines
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 year 1 month ago