Introduction to Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
Ukrainian carrier SkyUp Airlines is broadening its international network from next month while at the same time planning to increase its market...
- Route Analysis: DSS-MXP, LHR-NQY, KWI-TZX
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 17)
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e April 19)
- Turkish Airlines suspends all international flights
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e March 29)
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e March 22)