Introduction to Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
The head of Istanbul Airport sees the potential to become an interlining hub for Turkish Airways.
- ATC data shows Europe's airlines focusing on domestic routes
- European air traffic remains in the doldrums
- Turkish Airlines outlines A350 domestic network in Oct/Nov 2020
- Turkish Airlines Nov/Dec 2020 Europe/Russia operations as of 02OCT20
- Turkish Airlines Nov/Dec 2020 Intercontinental operations as of 02OCT20
- Turkish Airlines continues to delay Newark / Vancouver service to Jan 2021
Latest Updates from Turkish Airlines
has updated their profile
5 months 2 days ago