Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations...
Norwegian, Delta Air Lines and Hainan Airlines are among the carriers to have registered for World Routes 2019.
- Turkish Airlines adds Zonguldak service from May 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – Erbil from late-June 2019
- Turkish Airlines plans Boeing 787 Kuala Lumpur service from May 2020
- Turkish Airlines plans A330-300 service to Manchester in S20
- Turkish Airlines schedules Strasbourg launch in late-May 2019
- Turkish Airlines S20 Long-Haul changes as of 25APR19