Introduction to Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
Finnair’s new codeshare agreement with Turkish Airlines, flydubai adding a second destination in Romania, and PLAY’s Amsterdam launch plans are...
- SunExpress targets UK and Ireland potential
- Turkish Airlines' LCC Anadolujet eyes growth at Istanbul and Ankara airports
- Turkish Airlines schedules new US route
- Routes in brief: Aeroregional, Ryanair, SkyUp and more
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Turkish Airlines to open 10th US gateway