Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
Turkish Airlines on Monday (20JAN20) once again extended Istanbul – Xi’An schedule, now listed until March 2021. For winter 2020/21...
- Turkish Airlines S20 Asmara service changes
- Turkish Airlines increases Xi'An service in S20
- Turkish Airlines S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 13JAN20
- Turkish Airlines confirms AnadoluJet network transition from late-March 2020
- Turkish Airlines files Dalaman – London Gatwick schedule in S20
- Turkish Airlines files selected service transition to AnadoluJet in S20