Introduction to Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
Riyadh Air and Turkish Airlines have signed a cooperation agreement that includes a codeshare partnership.
- Sixty New Routes Starting in December 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 13, 2023)
- 50 New Routes Starting In November 2023
- China Eastern Starts Shanghai-Istanbul Flights, Signs MOU With Turkish Airlines
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 7, 2023)
- Thai Airways, Turkish Intend To Form Deeper Links
Turkish Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Turkish Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper