Introduction to Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Turkish Airlines to open 10th US gateway
- Interview: Kadri Samsunlu, Istanbul Airport CEO
- ATC data shows Europe's airlines focusing on domestic routes
- European air traffic remains in the doldrums
- Turkish Airlines outlines A350 domestic network in Oct/Nov 2020
Latest Updates from Turkish Airlines
has updated their profile
8 months 13 days ago