Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. TK started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 personnel in 1982. Today, the airline employs more than 18.000 staff. The prevailing vision since 2003 is still...
Over 600 face-to-face meetings have already been scheduled for Routes Americas 2018
- Turkish Airlines targets 74 million as it signs A350 deal
- Turkish Airlines adds Samsun – Stuttgart in S18
- Turkish Airlines expands A330 European service in S18
- Royal Jordanian expands Turkish Airlines codeshare routes from Dec 2017
- Turkish Airlines expands Thai domestic codeshares from Dec 2017
- Turkish Airlines / Azul begins codeshare service from Dec 2017