Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the...
IndiGo has signed a codeshare agreement with Turkish Airlines to support its international expansion plans.
- Hong Kong Airlines / Turkish Airlines begins codeshare service from Jan 2019
- Turkish Airlines expands Vienna routes in S19
- Turkish Airlines plans Mexico launch in August 2019
- Turkish Airlines expands Istanbul – Kiev flights from Feb 2019
- Turkish Airlines expands Istanbul New Airport network in Jan 2019
- Turkish Airlines expands Trabzon – Kuwait flights in 3Q19