Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations...
Turkish Airlines from July 2020 is introducing Airbus A350-900XWB service to North America, as the airline schedules Istanbul – Los Angeles...
- Turkish Airlines accelerates 787 Cape Town service to early-March 2020
- Turkish Airlines expands Muscat service from late-Dec 2019
- Turkish Airlines increases Marrakech service from mid-Dec 2019
- Airline in focus: Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines March 2020 Southern Africa aircraft changes
- Turkish Airlines Havana / Caracas 2019/20 service changes
has updated their profile
6 months 22 days ago