Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. TK started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 personnel in 1982. Today, the airline employs more than 18.000 staff. The prevailing vision since 2003 is still...
Turkish Airlines later this week plans to expand codeshare partnership with Thai Airways International, which sees selected domestic Thailand...
- Turkish Airlines / Azul begins codeshare service from Dec 2017
- Turkish Airlines expands 737 MAX 8 preliminary network in W18
- Pakistan International expands US Codeshare routes from Nov 2017
- Turkish Airlines files 737 MAX 8 network in W18
- Turkish Airlines S18 Long-haul changes as of 10NOV17
- Turkish Airlines adds Freetown service from Feb 2018