Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. TK started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 personnel in 1982. Today, the airline employs more than 18.000 staff. The prevailing vision since 2003 is still...
Turkish Airlines last week further revised planned summer 2019 operation, as additional short-haul routes receive expanded frequencies between...
- Turkish Airlines moves 737 MAX 8 debut to early-August 2018
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- Europe's growth summer heats up amid capacity warning
- Turkish Airlines files Linz schedule in 2Q19
- Turkish Airlines splits Constanta / Varna service in S19
- Turkish Airlines plans Marrakech service from late-Mar 2019