Introduction to Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
Turkish Airlines last week took delivery of its first Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft, approximately minimum 6 months later than previously scheduled....
- Turkish Airlines Nov/Dec 2020 Europe/Russia operations as of 02OCT20
- Turkish Airlines Nov/Dec 2020 Intercontinental operations as of 02OCT20
- Turkish Airlines continues to delay Newark / Vancouver service to Jan 2021
- Turkish Airlines NW20 Sao Paulo / Buenos Aires service adjustment as of 30SEP20
- Turkish Airlines Oct 2020 Intercontinental / Russia operations as of 27SEP20
- Pegasus Airlines to launch Pakistan route
Latest Updates from Turkish Airlines
has updated their profile
1 month 28 days ago