AirAsia, Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. AirAsia continues to pave the way for low-cost aviation through our innovative solutions, efficient processes and a passionate approach to business. AirAsia Group operates more than 200 aircrafts, including both A320 and A330-300 fleet. In 2016, the Group...
This week: Swiss resumes service to Ukraine and AirAsia plans to add a new route to China from Kuching.
- Engine issues disrupt Airbus A320 deliveries
- Route rundown: LHR-BNA, DMK-TRZ, CLJ-TLV
- AirAsia Group schedules new domestic routes in S17
- AirAsia plans Kuala Lumpur – Bhubaneswar service from April 2017
- AirAsia ends Penang – Yangon service in Jan 2017
- AirAsia ends Kota Kinabalu – Jakarta service in Jan 2017