AirAsia, Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. AirAsia continues to pave the way for low-cost aviation through our innovative solutions, efficient processes and a passionate approach to business. AirAsia Group operates more than 200 aircrafts, including both A320 and A330-300 fleet. In 2016, the Group...
Plan ahead to make the most of your time at the industry’s leading route development events.
- AirAsia adds Kuching – Tawau from Dec 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- AirAsia ends Kuala Lumpur – Davao service in late-Aug 2018
- AirAsia doubles Kota Kinabalu – Singapore service from August 2018
- Route rundown: DOH-LGW, KUL-HHQ, PVG-ARN
- Scheduling for Routes Asia opens 12 February