Introduction to AirAsia Group
The AirAsia Group is a multi-national airline group headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Originally founded in 1993, the group now operates a network of low-cost carrier's including AirAsia, AirAsia India, Philippines AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia and Thai AirAsia.
While AirAsia, based at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is the core airline in the company, AirAsia Group retains significant oversight and equity holdings in the franchises it operates throughout Asia. All member airlines utilize the 'AirAsia' brand, employ identical low-cost business models and operate a...
The long-haul LCC is returning to destinations in Europe and the Middle East.
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 4, 2022)
- Malaysia’s Borders Reopen, Boosting Airlines
- AirAsia Sees Malaysia’s Reopening As Key Milestone In Recovery
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 14, 2022)
- AirAsia Starting To See Markets Open Up