Introduction to AirAsia Group
The AirAsia Group is a multi-national airline group headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Originally founded in 1993, the group now operates a network of low-cost carrier's including AirAsia, AirAsia India, Philippines AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia and Thai AirAsia.
While AirAsia, based at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is the core airline in the company, AirAsia Group retains significant oversight and equity holdings in the franchises it operates throughout Asia. All member airlines utilize the 'AirAsia' brand, employ identical low-cost business models and operate a...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- AirAsia grounds most of its fleet
- AirAsia / AirAsia X suspends Malaysia scheduled operation from 28MAR20
- AirAsia Group Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 01MAR20
- AirAsia 'keeps options open' over European return
- Top four Asian carriers confirmed for Silk Road 2019
- CEO-packed conference line-up at Routes Silk Road