Introduction to AirAsia Group
The AirAsia Group is a multi-national airline group headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Originally founded in 1993, the group now operates a network of low-cost carrier's including AirAsia, AirAsia India, Philippines AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia and Thai AirAsia.
While AirAsia, based at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is the core airline in the company, AirAsia Group retains significant oversight and equity holdings in the franchises it operates throughout Asia. All member airlines utilize the 'AirAsia' brand, employ identical low-cost business models and operate a...
Airline introduces new cabin guidelines to protect against COVID-19 ahead of services restarting.
- AirAsia set to resume domestic flights
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e March 29)
- AirAsia grounds most of its fleet
- AirAsia / AirAsia X removes selected routes from August 2020
- AirAsia / AirAsia X suspends Malaysia scheduled operation from 28MAR20
- AirAsia Group Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 01MAR20