AirAsia, Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. AirAsia continues to pave the way for low-cost aviation through our innovative solutions, efficient processes and a passionate approach to business. AirAsia Group operates more than 200 aircrafts, including both A320 and A330-300 fleet. In 2016, the Group...
AirAsia in August 2018 is ending service on Kuala Lumpur – Davao route, where it currently operates this route 4 times a week. Last flight...
- AirAsia doubles Kota Kinabalu – Singapore service from August 2018
- Route rundown: DOH-LGW, KUL-HHQ, PVG-ARN
- Scheduling for Routes Asia opens 12 February
- AirAsia reveals Melbourne Airport switch
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe
- Over 60 airlines now registered for Routes Asia