Introduction to AirAsia Group
The AirAsia Group is a multi-national airline group headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Originally founded in 1993, the group now operates a network of low-cost carrier's including AirAsia, AirAsia India, Philippines AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia and Thai AirAsia.
While AirAsia, based at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is the core airline in the company, AirAsia Group retains significant oversight and equity holdings in the franchises it operates throughout Asia. All member airlines utilize the 'AirAsia' brand, employ identical low-cost business models and operate a...
The awards are highly regarded in the aviation industry for recognising marketing services that support new and existing air services, as well as...
- Routes Asia 2023 Awards - Shortlists Revealed
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 23, 2023)
- AirAsia Group’s Newest Carrier Will Be In Cambodia
- 100 airlines registered for Routes Asia 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 14, 2022)
- AirAsia X Rebuilds Australia Services
AirAsia Group's Network Powered by
Explore AirAsia Group's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper