Introduction to AirAsia Group
The AirAsia Group is a multi-national airline group headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Originally founded in 1993, the group now operates a network of low-cost carrier's including AirAsia, AirAsia India, Philippines AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia and Thai AirAsia.
While AirAsia, based at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is the core airline in the company, AirAsia Group retains significant oversight and equity holdings in the franchises it operates throughout Asia. All member airlines utilize the 'AirAsia' brand, employ identical low-cost business models and operate a...
The LCC says travel restrictions are finally easing in the domestic markets it serves.
- Malaysia-Singapore VTL Set To Launch Nov. 29
- AirAsia Indonesia suspends flights for a month
- Interview: AirAsia senior manager network planning
- AirAsia sees domestic markets rebound
- Industry to unite next week to drive aviation recovery
- AirAsia 4Q20 Malaysia domestic network additions