The AirAsia Group is a multi-national airline group headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Originally founded in 1993, the group now operates a network of low-cost carrier's including AirAsia, AirAsia India, Philippines AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia and Thai AirAsia.
While AirAsia, based at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is the core airline in the company, AirAsia Group retains significant oversight and equity holdings in the franchises it operates throughout Asia. All member airlines utilize...
AirAsia Group could soon be making a return to Europe after seven years’ absence thanks to more economical aircraft.
- Top four Asian carriers confirmed for Silk Road 2019
- CEO-packed conference line-up at Routes Silk Road
- Airline CEOs set to give exclusive insight at World Routes 2019
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- AirAsia increases Phu Quoc service from Feb 2019