Introduction to Air China
Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier of World Routes 2016, Chengdu and will be attending Routes Asia and World Routes in 2019.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Chinese Carriers To Expand US Operations, Cathay To Double China Schedule
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 1, 2022)
- Chinese Carriers Eye More European Routes
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Press Release: Aviation leaders to explore future of route development at Routes Asia 2022
- US Retaliates Against China, Cancels 44 Flights Operated By Chinese Airlines