Introduction to Air China
Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier of World Routes 2016, Chengdu and will be attending Routes Asia and World Routes in 2019.
Sydney Airport (SYD) says seven Chinese airlines will operate 48 weekly services to the airport from mainland China in July, as the Chinese economy...
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 27, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 16, 2023)
- Chinese Carriers To Expand US Operations, Cathay To Double China Schedule
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 1, 2022)
- Chinese Carriers Eye More European Routes
Air China's Network Powered by
Explore Air China's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper