Based in Monterrey, Mexico, VivaAerobus is Mexico’s Ultra Low Cost Carrier. We started operations on November 2006 after being created as a joint venture between IAMSA and Irelandia. VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that provides affordable air travel, primarily within Mexico. We have the lowest cost base of any airline in the Americas and we focus on operational simplicity and profitability. Our main advantage comes from our low...
has updated their profile
1 month 5 days ago
vivaAerobus from December 2017 is adding new service to Los Angeles, as the airline plans Guadalajara – Los Angeles nonstop flight. First...
- vivaAerobus adds new domestic routes in June 2017
- US and Mexican airlines vie for Mexico City and New York slot rights
- vivaAerobus Plans New Domestic Routes from Oct 2016
- Viva prepares for new Latin American airline launch
- vivaAerobus Adds New Domestic Routes in S16
- vivaAerobus Adds Dallas Service from April 2015