“We have never experienced such a level of support from the airlines as in those difficult days,” says Léon Verhallen, Brussels...
- Route rundown: DME-KEF, MCT-DOH, KEF-JFK
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Boeing strikes back at Airbus’ record $50bn order
- Thai Vietjet regains licence ahead of international push
- Emirates places huge Boeing order but keeps Airbus waiting
Ukrainian carrier WindRose Airlines in October 2017 launched 2 scheduled service from Kiev Borispil, including flights to Bucharest and Sofia, on...
- Alaska Airlines plans Seattle – Pittsburgh Sep 2018 launch
- Alaska Airlines ends Cuba service in January 2018
- Onur Air adds Istanbul – Rostov service in 1Q18
- Onur Air commences Saudi Arabia scheduled charter from Nov 2017
- Loong Airlines adds Xi’An – Cam Ranh route from Nov 2017
A projected 50.9 million Americans will journey 50 miles or more away from home this Thanksgiving, a 3.3 percent increase over last year, with the...
by Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport has welcomed today’s announcement by Aer Lingus that it will launch a new direct transatlantic service to Seattle next year....
- Linate all year by Alitalia:)
- Doctors Without Borders’ We Can All Contribute exhibition at Umeå Airport
- The city airport for all of Sweden
- Belfast City Airport Manager Honoured for Sustainability Efforts
- Thailand tourism industry to get major revenue boost from Air Race 1 World Cup
Our weekly newsletter, ‘Routes Weekly' - the essential route development update from Routesonline, providing route development news and in-depth analysis, as well as Routes event updates, delivered to your inbox each and every Friday.