Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States! By handling almost half of the air traffic in the Baltic States Riga International Airport is the leader in the region. 2016 was another record-breaking year for Riga Airport as there were 5.4 million passengers served (+4.7 %)! Riga Airport has been awarded for Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence by ATRS (The Air Transport Research Society) as the most competitive airport in Europe in terms of costs and...
- List of Top 5 airlines: airBaltic, Ryanair, WizzAir, Norwegian, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 89
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 months 23 days ago
3 months 18 days ago
3 months 20 days ago
Uzbekistan Airways in recent schedule update adjusted planned New York JFK operation, for winter 2017/18 season from 29OCT17 to 24MAR18. The...
- Uzbekistan Airways S18 New York / Riga service changes as of 11OCT17
- Primera Air adds Riga – Malaga service in S18
- Ryanair launches Bourgas base in S18
- airBaltic extends selected destinations to year-round in W17
- Route rundown: PHL-PRG, RIX-BOD, KHI-BKK
- WizzAir expands Eilat/Ovda network in W17