Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States! By handling almost half of the air traffic in the Baltic States Riga International Airport is the leader in the region. 2016 was another record-breaking year for Riga Airport as there were 5.4 million passengers served (+4.7 %)! Riga Airport has been awarded for Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence by ATRS (The Air Transport Research Society) as the most competitive airport in Europe in terms of costs and...
- List of Top 5 airlines: airBaltic, Ryanair, WizzAir, Norwegian, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 89
- Number of Terminals: 1
23 days 14 hours ago
1 month 18 days ago
1 month 20 days ago
WizzAir yesterday (09AUG17) announced new service expansion at Eilat/Ovda , with new service offering to 4 destinations, in addition to existing...
- Riga Airport Handles More than 40% of the Baltic Region Passengers and Cargo in the First Half of 2017
- Latvia-based airline Primera Air to commence flights from Riga
- Turkish Cargo Launches the First in the Baltics Scheduled Cargo Services to Riga
- Riga Airport has been Nominated for the Accessible Airport Award
- Riga Airport Becomes the Fourth Official ACI Training Centre in Europe
- Riga Airport Passenger Figures Grow by 7.4%