Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States! By handling almost half of the air traffic in the Baltic States Riga International Airport is the leader in the region. 2016 was another record-breaking year for Riga Airport as there were 5.4 million passengers served (+4.7 %)! Riga Airport has been awarded for Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence by ATRS (The Air Transport Research Society) as the most competitive airport in Europe in terms of costs and...
- List of Top 5 airlines: airBaltic, Ryanair, WizzAir, Norwegian, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 89
- Number of Terminals: 1
20 days 23 hours ago
22 days 21 hours ago
1 month 10 days ago
Starting already next year, Primera Air will commence flights form Riga to its most popular destination – Malaga.
- Turkish Cargo Launches the First in the Baltics Scheduled Cargo Services to Riga
- Riga Airport has been Nominated for the Accessible Airport Award
- Riga Airport Becomes the Fourth Official ACI Training Centre in Europe
- Riga Airport Passenger Figures Grow by 7.4%
- Riga Airport reaches a new April record in passenger figures
- Riga Airport Welcomes Its 60 Millionth Passenger