Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States! By handling almost half of the air traffic in the Baltic States Riga International Airport is the leader in the region. 2016 was another record-breaking year for Riga Airport as there were 5.4 million passengers served (+4.7 %)! Riga Airport has been awarded for Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence by ATRS (The Air Transport Research Society) as the most competitive airport in Europe in terms of costs and...
- List of Top 5 airlines: airBaltic, Ryanair, WizzAir, Norwegian, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 89
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 20 days ago
2 months 15 days ago
2 months 17 days ago
airBaltic in late-August 2017 announced the planned service changes in winter 2017/18 season, as 3 destinations being converted to year-round...
- WizzAir expands Eilat/Ovda network in W17
- Riga Airport Handles More than 40% of the Baltic Region Passengers and Cargo in the First Half of 2017
- Latvia-based airline Primera Air to commence flights from Riga
- Turkish Cargo Launches the First in the Baltics Scheduled Cargo Services to Riga
- Riga Airport has been Nominated for the Accessible Airport Award
- Riga Airport Becomes the Fourth Official ACI Training Centre in Europe