Located in the center of Japan, Centrair is easily accessible via various modes of transportation and plays a key role in serving as a gateway to Nagoya and Kyoto. Centrair is directly connected to Nagoya station in a mere 28 minutes. In addition, Shuttle buses link Centrair to major cities including Hamamatsu which is where the headquarters of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and YAMAHA CORPORATION are located, as well as Toyota city where auto giant TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION locates its...
United during the weekend of 12AUG17’s schedule update filed additional aircraft changes from its hub in Guam, Newark and Washington Dulles,...
- Lufthansa increases Nagoya flight in S18
- HK Express expands Japan flights from July 2017
- Vietnam Airlines increases Ho Chi Minh City – Nagoya flights in W17
- EastarJet expands Nagoya flights in S17
- Jetstar Japan S17 Taipei service changes
- Etihad S17 operation changes as of 25JAN17