Chandigarh Airport is located in the Union Territory of Chandigarh, India about 9km from the city centre. Chandigarh is the best-planned city in India and is called “ THE CITY BEAUTIFUL”. The airport is having a world class Integrated Terminal Building made of glass and steel structure having all modern facilities. In addition to National Carrier Air India, Jet Airways, GoAir and Kingfisher Airlines are operating in domestic sector. There are average 28 flights per day operating...
Air India this month (January 2017) expanded its operation at Chandigarh, where the airline launched three new routes on board Airbus A319/320...
- IndiGo expands domestic flights in Feb 2017
- IndiGo plans new domestic flights in mid-Sep 2016
- Air India Express boosts Sharjah flights from Sep 2016
- Indigo adds Chandigarh – Dubai route from Sep 2016
- IndiGo Plans Additional Domestic Service from late-Feb 2016
- AirAsia India Expands Operation from Sep 2014