The 6th Routes Americas, the largest commercial aviation event for the entire Americas region took place on the 10-12 February 2013 in Cartagena, Colombia. Hosted by Sociedad Aeroportuaria de la Costa S.A, and its partners; Cartagena de Indias, Pro Export Colombia and The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Tourism, Colombia.This annual networking event which, held in association with ALTA brought together key players in the airline and airport industry from all the Americas.
Cartagena is the number one destination in Colombia and is located in Colombia’s Caribbean coast, Routes Americas is the only event that brings together key players in the airline and airport industry from the North, Central, South America and the Caribbean supported by Tourism Authorities (CVB's).
Senior decision makers attend Routes Americas to develop new routes to, from and within the Americas and are open to discussing new market opportunities, existing air services within the region and will devise strategies to maintain and improve them.
Routes Americas attracts the right people who can make decisions on air services within the entire region, it is the must attend event for all those interested in meeting with the industry's key players in one place at one time.
Latest Event News
- Market Insight: The Rise of the Latin American Market
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Americas Officially Handed Over to El Salvador
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Americas Awards 2013 Winners Announced
- American Airlines to Add Second Daily Miami – Medellin Service June – August 2013
- Obama Urged to Scrap Transit Visa Restrictions
- San Diego International Airport Wins Americas Airport Marketing Award
With the FIFA World Cup and the Olympic Games just around the corner, Brazil is embarking on three years of excitement. This is one of the most...