Routes Asia, is the key event for Airports, Airlines, Tourism Authorities, Policy Leaders, Keynote speakers and exhibitors to meet, do business and plan for the future.
The annual networking gathering brings together more than 500 key players in the airline and airport industry from Asia and also from Europe for strategic networking on air service development.
Our hosts, Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd. (MIAL) in 2006 along with GVK led consortium and Airports Authority of India, was awarded the mandate of modernising and upgrading Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA). The airport is seen as one of the finest in the country.
We hope you had a productive and fantastic time and we look forward to seeing at Routes Asia 2014, Kuching, Malaysia.
Latest Event News
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Asia Officially Handed Over to Kuching for 2014
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Asia Awards 2013 Winners Announced
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: IndiGo Chief Outlines His Indian Aviation Dream
- Inside the Routes Asia Strategy Summit – The Key Discussion Points
- Air India Set for International Network Growth
- Gateway to India Goes Green for Routes Asia and St Patrick's Day
After a successful Routes Asia in Mumbai which saw over 700 hundred delegates in attendance, more than ever before, GVK’s Chhatrapati...